Thread: KAC 11.5 Mod 2 suppressor usage

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

KAC 11.5 Mod 2 suppressor usage

I initially put on my KAC mini can and it was quite loud. I ran the gun with and without a can and the brass ejected at 3:30 with the only difference being the force at which it was ejected. Both were fine but slightly sluggish without a can. I expect it is properly gassed for a hot 556 ammo. I ran the gun but I had to wear ears because it was so loud.

I put the small can back on the 16 inch gun and placed my Sig 556 DT can and it ran just fine and was tolerable without ears. It was a good move and I'm satisfied with how it is running. Finding the right combination is "The Way". If you have a gun, can, buffer running just right, share.

PB

Last edited by Pappabear; 01-13-24 at 18:32.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    It looks good though.

My smoothest is the 14.5 centurion, h2 buffer, socom mini2. Its really smooth without the can, but the weight has a bigger impact than the gas drive and it barely moves with it on.

My 11.5" bcm with brt tube, h2, and springco blue is really close with the socom 556 mini.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 01-15-24 at 20:03.