Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gun industry sees spike in sales (Obama "stimulus" bill may include firearms resticti

Feedback Score
    I went to sportsmans warehouse this friday, the last time I went was about maybe two to four months earlier, and there was ammo everywhere and the dislplay and back wall were full ( 98% capacity ) when I went this friday they only had two automatic pistols and five or six revolvers in the display ( that usually holds about fifteen auto's on one side and twelve revolvers on the other the back wall that holds a sh%@#load of autos and revolvers, was pretty bare maybe twelve to fourteen guns, there was hardly any pistol ammo ammo ( a box of 25 G.A.P. and a box of 10mm I think). My point is that ever since Obama was elected people saw the end of the world, I think that people need to not act like fools and buy up thousands and thousands of rounds of ammo because of rummors, I dont think it will get any worse than when Clinton was in office, of course I could be wrong and ammo goes up 400% like I heard someone say, but I thik=nk people need to chill a bit and not go nuts, that said the dems are in power, with a majority in the senate, and a democratic president so we might be screwed, but I think there should be a fair warning if it really looks like any major gun bill is about to be passed, then I think people can buy up all the ammo in the world .
    But like I said I think there will be some restrictions like in the clinton years, I just dont think anything MAJOR.

Feedback Score
    Should be fair warning. .. . slides over to shoulda been fair warning in a pretty painful hurry (think, no lube). . . . I think I have picked up the most important arms and wish I had more ammo, but I have enough. You get too much and it gets hard to move around, stock too much ammo and they just back a truck up to your joint and take it after the "no knock". Course they don't have to convict you, they'll just be holding it for your safety.

We can pat each other on the back and say it won't be that bad & it'll be a consolation to some that their buddies got "pants" by the thugs too. I told my wife today that I'll probably be branded a traitor before I am called a patriot, but by God I love the U.S. Constitution, the Flag and the Republic. The folks that are saying that the new AWB and other acts of treason by our elected, won't be snuck in are probably pretty right on. The media has been angling for the past 1/2 dozen weeks, from Dr Phil doing a show on the Utah Mall Shooter, to the almost capper of some dumb neo-nazi wannabes . . . a shooting here a shooting there, remember that aweful shooting 4 years ago next thursday "lets do a follow up expose". .. the media is sitting ready to herd the sheeple. When it goes through, it will go right through the front door and become a brutal reflection of IL's racist/ elitist freedom suppression laws.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345