Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PWS UXR

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

PWS UXR

Seems pretty interesting from a company that makes very good rifles. https://www.primaryweapons.com/firearms/uxr/
    The talk is mult-caliber, likely long stroke piston (that is PWS), and very modular. Video shows a decent amount and an internet search shows places that might be stocking it along with caliber conversions, including the 8.6 Blk, 7.62x39, 308, 223, 6.5 cm. I am looking to Friday. Just when I thought I was done buying guns!!!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I don't think PWS is a large enough company to launch a proprietary platform and have it stick around, so I hope it'll be compatible with AR and/or MCX/Spear receivers.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

PWS UXR

Looks like a PSA JAKL competitor. But certainly better quality.

Edit: just looking at the teaser video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Did FN's SCAR patent run out recently, or something? Everybody seems to be coming out with SCAR clones.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Did FN's SCAR patent run out recently, or something? Everybody seems to be coming out with SCAR clones.
    I know, right?

Maybe more of an ACR or HK 433 clone, but they also seem to have a battle rifle version.

I kind of hope they don’t go the route of the Colt 901 because it tends to give an overbuilt weapon when used with micro action calibers.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mig1nc View Post
    I know, right?

Maybe more of an ACR or HK 433 clone, but they also seem to have a battle rifle version.

I kind of hope they don’t go the route of the Colt 901 because it tends to give an overbuilt weapon when used with micro action calibers.

I just ran a google search and all kinds of caliber conversions are popping up at various stores. I get the feeling PWS has been working on this for quite a while. We shall see. I have two of their rifles already and both are very nice.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNorris View Post
    I just ran a google search and all kinds of caliber conversions are popping up at various stores. I get the feeling PWS has been working on this for quite a while. We shall see. I have two of their rifles already and both are very nice.

f8q5p20.jpeg

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    FYI I'm getting a trojan virus error when trying to connect to PWS's website.

“You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    It looks like a Robinson XCR with a polymer lower.

Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    I don't think PWS is a large enough company to launch a proprietary platform and have it stick around, so I hope it'll be compatible with AR and/or MCX/Spear receivers.
    I've been interested in getting one of their SBR's for a while. Unfortunately, their distribution is pretty poor. This might be because the prices offered by resellers are very near MSRP, which is high compared to competitive offerings.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Looks like it has a lot of over travel. Could be a good option for somebody looking for a battle rifle setup.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast