Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Constitutional Carry = lower "gun crime" rates in OH

Feedback Score
    Am SC cop in what is largely considered a gun sanctuary county. No one cares. Throw away that broad brush.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMP View Post
    This right here, when someone tells me they are armed, I tell them, "You keep yours in your holster, and I'll keep mine in my holster."

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk
    As it should be, always.

I NEVER volunteer that I'm armed though, too many assbrains out there, and you can't tell them from the good ones, most times.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I’d never break the law, but I did forget to renew my CCW for like half a year. I definitely wasn’t concealing or carrying a fullsize GP 100 .357 with bigass Hogue grip during that time, no sir. But if I were, I’d be pretty confident that no one cares and no one is asking for a permit.
    When they raised the monetary penalty (to $475) I quit writing tickets for expired driver’s licenses too
    (if there wasn’t a reason why they couldn’t renew). I’d write a Warning and once I told them of the monetary penalty they would renew ASAP (which was easy to verify by running a driver’s check). In both cases we’re just talking about a piece of plastic, they still have their 2A rights and driving privileges. These are usually working class people and if anyone has earned a break it’s working class people.

As far as a lot of younger LEO’s, I’ve noticed a decreased emphasis on The Bill of Rights in the past few years. I posted a copy of the Bill of Rights on one younger Officer’s locker before I retired. (BTW, I became a Life Member of the NRA when I was in college.)

Feedback Score
    And now Ohio is even better! Carried the other day, SW m66 2.5” Mexican style. ��

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123