Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Iranian ballistic missile attack underway against US forces in Iraq.

Feedback Score

Iranian ballistic missile attack underway against US forces in Iraq.

The reported use of Ballistic Missiles against U.S. Forces at Al-Asad Air Base in Western Iraq by who right now appears to have been Iranian-Backed Forces is a Massive Escalation and is likely seen by U.S. Central Command as “Crossing a Red Line”.

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/sta...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Injuries reported amongst U.S. Personnel at Al-Asad Air Base in Western Iraq following Ballistic Missile Attack.

Initial Reports of a Large-Scale Rocket Attack on U.S. Forces at Al-Asad Air Base in Western Iraq, involving upwards of 20 Rockets launched by Iranian-Backed Forces.

NEW -- a large rocket attack just targeted U.S. troops inside Ain al-Asad base in #Anbar, #Iraq.

#Iran proxies say their attack was "massive" and larger than previous ones in #Iraq or #Syria.

Local sources say smoke is rising from within the base.

https://twitter.com/Charles_Lister/s...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
    Last edited by tn1911; 01-20-24 at 09:57.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    All part of the plan, and by design. Expect more of this.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Reports of Taliban attacking the Pakistani Army near the Bajaur-Kunar border.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Huh, seems like we are right on schedule for another war in the Middle East. Nothing like US forces getting attacked to keep a President in office.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Nothing like US forces getting attacked to keep a President in office.
    Not a trump fan but I disagree here. This kinda global turmoil don’t sit too good with voters when a democrat is in office.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I am not seeing this in the media. Looking for confirmation. This should be a game changer; however, if this is true I doubt we're going to do anything about it.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    I am not seeing this in the media. Looking for confirmation. This should be a game changer; however, if this is true I doubt we're going to do anything about it.
    https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-782973

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's been all over SM since this am...reports of casualties, but haven't seen anything confirmed.

After a massive missile strike this morning on ain Al-Asad base, Iraq’s PM wants U.S. troops out of his country fast, and is reportedly blocking any new troops from entering.

Al-Sudani: “Let's agree on a time frame that is, honestly, quick, so that they don't remain long and the attacks keep happening.”

Source: Reuters, Breaking Defense, DW
    Last edited by Artos; 01-20-24 at 12:44.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    We'll no doubt release more of their assets, and beg them to stop being mean to us.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Huh, seems like we are right on schedule for another war in the Middle East. Nothing like US forces getting attacked to keep a President in office.
    Trump can use this.. "They never did this shit while I was in office last time"...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast