Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Smith/Lipsey's ultimate carry J-frame

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have been shooting J Frame revolvers for over 40 years and still carry one when I leave the house.

I would like to see a J Frame with a 2.3/8" - 2-1/2" barrel. I would also like to see the cylinder release moved slightly higher on the side of the frame.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I am hoping my shop doesn't happen to have one of these tomorrow. I know they had a bunch on order. Fingers crossed. I just put a bunch of money down on a Surefire Socom 3 and a SP5K. My wallet needs a break!
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    I am hoping my shop doesn't happen to have one of these tomorrow. I know they had a bunch on order. Fingers crossed. I just put a bunch of money down on a Surefire Socom 3 and a SP5K. My wallet needs a break!
    If you are talking about Barrow’s, I asked them earlier this week if they had any and they told me to call back in a couple of weeks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    I have been shooting J Frame revolvers for over 40 years and still carry one when I leave the house.

I would like to see a J Frame with a 2.3/8" - 2-1/2" barrel. I would also like to see the cylinder release moved slightly higher on the side of the frame.
    Yes, that would be sweet!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MSH72 View Post
    If you are talking about Barrow’s, I asked them earlier this week if they had any and they told me to call back in a couple of weeks.
    Those guys are killing me!!
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456