Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Davidson's Glock 19X

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    I think functionality trumps looks. Having the option to run a suppressor is a good thing. At the least, it's a bit of added velocity. Dumb is a pistol that comes with a threaded barrel without suppressor height sights. I'd be all over this, but the color tells me no. Ugly is pretty much any gun in FDE, coyote tan or whatever you call it. I don't see the point.
    Why is an FDE gun dumber than any other color? If nothing else, it breaks up the outline better than black in most daylight situations. Not trying to be argumentative, just curious.

Feedback Score
    I guess I'm just dumb.
    "We all got it comin"....Will Munny

Feedback Score
    What is so special about the 19X ? I really don't know. The color ? sights? What makes it seriously different from a standard G19 or G45?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by henri View Post
    What is so special about the 19X ? I really don't know. The color ? sights? What makes it seriously different from a standard G19 or G45?
    I just like it, it's only special to me. Anyway it's my blaster and I don't give a shit if it offends anybody.
    "We all got it comin"....Will Munny

Feedback Score
    I’m not sure how/why… but my 19X had the smoothest trigger, with no creep or grittiness, of any Gen5 Glock that I’ve fired… and it had phenomenal accuracy. It should’ve come with the MOS option upon its initial release.
    EATADIK.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowCommand View Post
    Why is an FDE gun dumber than any other color? If nothing else, it breaks up the outline better than black in most daylight situations. Not trying to be argumentative, just curious.
    It's not dumber than any other color. Pink or purple would be worse. Among the colors that are typically offered, it's the worse. It's not camo, unless you're at the beach or perhaps in the desert. If you're trying to hide in the dark, it's easier to see. Really, it just comes down to personal preference. I don't like it, but don't take issue with anyone who does. It just reinforces that I have better taste than most people. What I do take issue with is when a company offers a good gun like this, but doesn't offer it in OD Green.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I have four additional thoughts to add:
    - I have an Osprey, so I don't need no stinkin' suppressor-height sights
    - Pistol suppressors are still dumb
    - OD is the best non-pink color for a handgun
    - Buy whatever makes you happy. It doesn't matter to me.

Thank you and you're welcome.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by henri View Post
    When I was looking for a 19X or 45. The 19x was cheaper, came with night sights and had 2 19 rounds vs just 3 17 rounds. So night nights for a cheaper price? what's not to like? And I ended up loving the color AS most of my guns get blasted anyways.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm sure they will sell all they can make, but it's really just a different color lipstick on the same pig.

TXPO
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I have a better version of this.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast