Thread: Ohio special snowflakes denied immunity

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Ohio special snowflakes denied immunity

A county commissioner(R) was critical of the sheriff/other officials(D) so the gang apparently conspires to have 2 deputies wrongfully arrest(aka kidnap) her.

Realistically they will probably get tax payer indemnification, but there is always hope they will be eating from trash cans and forced in to prostitution to survive.

https://www.tribtoday.com/news/local...frenchko-case/
    Last edited by jsbhike; 01-26-24 at 19:18.

Feedback Score
    Taxpayers will get flogged and nothing will change...
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm hoping all these A'holes are personally held accountable and she takes it all everything to include their hopes and dreams.
    Remember the old cartoons where the Alley Cat was pulling fish bones out of the trash for dinner? Yeah, just like that kinda poor.

Feedback Score
    How is it that this blatant criminal conspriacy can be coverered by immunity, but Trumps legal actions as POTUS can be legalally weaponized?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    How is it that this blatant criminal conspriacy can be coverered by immunity, but Trumps legal actions as POTUS can be legalally weaponized?
    The judge has shot down their immunity request, but that still may not prevent the county from picking up the civil penalty tab.

I have to assume Commissioner mauro, Commissioner frank, and Sheriff paul not only don't want to pay for their own wrong doing, but will want to have the option to pull a stunt like this in the future.

If Deputies robert and harold have to become gay male prostitutes to pay for their end of it, deputies in the future aren't going to be nearly as enthusiastic about dragging their masters' political opponents off in chains.

Feedback Score
    God bless her. I’d like to shake her daddy’s hand.
    Last edited by Coal Dragger; 01-27-24 at 18:22.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    A county commissioner(R) was critical of the sheriff/other officials(D) so the gang apparently conspires to have 2 deputies wrongfully arrest(aka kidnap) her.

Realistically they will probably get tax payer indemnification, but there is always hope they will be eating from trash cans and forced in to prostitution to survive.

Thats my hometown. 20 mins from youngstown. Wild stuff.

Feedback Score

Not the taxpayer as much as that county's insurance carrier. THAT is, ultimately, who pays the end cost. Then their rates go up, mitigate risk.. blah blah blah.. yeah, you're probably right. I'll shut up now.
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.

Feedback Score
    The judge has shot down their immunity request, but that still may not prevent the county from picking up the civil penalty tab.

I have to assume Commissioner mauro, Commissioner frank, and Sheriff paul not only don't want to pay for their own wrong doing, but will want to have the option to pull a stunt like this in the future.

If Deputies robert and harold have to become gay male prostitutes to pay for their end of it, deputies in the future aren't going to be nearly as enthusiastic about dragging their masters' political opponents off in chains.
    In AR, the Municipal League made a change to give these judgements teeth: the City's coffers alone must cover at least 10% of the end cost of any judgement. THAT can hurt, and perhaps, it makes a change. We'll see. But I left that profession for reason among those listed in these types of incidents. I hope they end up in prison.
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Entryteam View Post
    In AR, the Municipal League made a change to give these judgements teeth: the City's coffers alone must cover at least 10% of the end cost of any judgement. THAT can hurt, and perhaps, it makes a change. We'll see. But I left that profession for reason among those listed in these types of incidents. I hope they end up in prison.
    And Ohio may have something set up so that the perps are on the hook and I do hope that is the case. Their brazeness makes me suspect they ultimately won't be held accountable though.