Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Non-ARs for collection before State AWB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Well so far:
    Sig Speer LT, 16 inch 556
    Zastava Arms PAP M90 5.56 NATO
    CZ Bren 18inch Pistol

Sig was kind of an Impulse buy and more of a ‘end point AR’ platform. Thanks for the Zastava point out, and I’ve been looking at Brens for awhile. It’s funny how I’m not particularly brand loyal, but I end up with SIG and CZ guns a lot of the time.

Local store has a SCAR H NRCH, but the Bren kind of fills that void, and I rarely shoot my LMT MWS because of ammo cost anyways. Really want an HK53 after watching Grarand Thumbs recent vid, and filling a Roller-delayed rifle to check a box. Maybe a FAL. Son wants me to get a Galil.

Might just dump some money into RMGO, but I’m not a huge fan of Dudley.
    I told my son that I was looking at these three rifles and asked him which one I should get- and then when he came over I surprised him with all three! Were both pretty unfamiliar with AKs and tripping the 556 mag is a bit hit or miss. Seems like the mag release needs to be a bit longer? Of the Bren and Sig, he really liked both- but would grab the Sig first.

Already put a rail and folding charging handle on the Bren. Hope to get all three out this week. I cleaned the Bren and cocked it up re-assembling it, but eventually figured it out.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Steyr AUG.

You need one.

You'll thank me.

You're welcome.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Here is what I picked up recently.
    Green Hellion
    DD Mk12
    Sig 716i

Waiting on a AP5-P but I’ll grab a full size AP5 if that comes in first
    "Run fast. Shoot straight. Die proud." -Boba Fett

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems." -Ryan Job

Feedback Score
    AUG
    Tavor X95
    Tavor 7
    Mini-14 or Mini-14 Tactical (blued, stainless, 5.56, .300 blk, and 7.62x39 available) AT-M folding stock blued / stainless ($300) & Ruger mags ($22-$30) should be grabbed, too.

Consider a .50 BMG.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    We'll see on the timing to see if I can get an AUG. The CZ, SPEER LT, and AK kind of tapped me out, especially when it comes as I'm getting a new car later this month.

Haven't shot the SPEER or the AK, but that CZ 445/11inch is pretty slick. Just have irons on all three right now. Going to decide on optics later, or move some others around. Might keep the AK with just irons, a holo for the BREN and some LVPO for the 16inch SPEER.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Well, word is that the ban is being put off for a year. Enough other bad new guns laws to keep the black heart at Giffords happy.

I do need that Styer Aug so I can have a full approximation of the “Die Hard” movie guns…

The ban, which will probably be back next year, also went after threaded barrel handguns too. So there is that to explore.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Elections are coming up. They know that many gun owners have short memories.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    Elections are coming up. They know that many gun owners have short memories.
    and.. the lies of the left are widely held even by many on the right because of the constant and relentless media which is a preacher for the left.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345