Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Spuhr RD/RDF mounts.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post
    Having an MFAL that far back has been done forever. There are a couple of reasons to do it, but it does have significant drawbacks regardless.

While definitely a neat little thing by Spuhr, I suspect it will be prohibitively expensive, and most folks won't invest in it. I doubt most folks will be willing to pay Spuhr money for a 1.5 oz weight savings near the middle of the rifle.
    Yea from reading around during my search, that was my summation as well with pros/cons, tradeoffs, etc.
    "Warriors"

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one...one is a Warrior, and he will bring all the others back.

-Heraclitis

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post
    While definitely a neat little thing by Spuhr, I suspect it will be prohibitively expensive, and most folks won't invest in it. I doubt most folks will be willing to pay Spuhr money for a 1.5 oz weight savings near the middle of the rifle.
    TFB lists the MSRP as $390 for the mount+mag flip ring.
    Scout Rider for the Mongol Hordes

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by caporider View Post
    If TFB didn't have so many popup vids I would be a lot more inclined to view their site. Having a popup for everything just to inflate "viewing" stats seem pretty bogus to me. I get the site is there to make money, but it just rubs me wrong, which is a shame, because otherwise I like those guys.

Regarding Spuhr mounts, every one that I've seen has been fantastic. I have no hands on time with this unit, but depending on price and availability I might have to grab one.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score

I'm in for one.

I want one sooo bad. Credit Card is Ready !
    Thanks for posting the cut sheet.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by caporider View Post
    That’s not terrible considering what a similar quality RDS mount and flip to side magnifier mount would be combined.

Feedback Score
    So Gucci.

Feedback Score

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12