Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump keeps calling attention to the idea, anything that helps Americans hurts him...

Feedback Score

Trump keeps calling attention to the idea, anything that helps Americans hurts him...

Trump criticizes Fed Chair Powell for considering interest rate cuts this year to 'help the Democrats' win elections

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...flation-2024-2

Trump said Friday — without evidence — that he wouldn't reappoint Powell because he believes the Fed chair is "going to do something to probably help the Democrats," such as lower interest rates.
    That's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see how it works out.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Why do you think more inflation is good for Americans?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'm curious why you think we should have low interest rates?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If you're the Fed Chairman aren't you supposed to start easing it as you go like 1/4-1/2 point like adjusting a spigot?
    So if your idea is of easing is suddenly "Hey guys, we can drop it two and a half points" kind of out of the norm" on how that's supposed to work?
    Either way these guys should be working in the background, Like, I want sausage but I don't want to see it made?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Looks like some folks need an Economics 101 lesson.

Interest rates rose to limit the money supply in an effort to battle the rampant inflation created by the XiDen regime and their ridiculous policies and spending.

If you think inflation is under control, you're on some drugs I'd like to indulge in.

How any of this is on Trump simply demonstrates continued reliance on the fake news media. But hey, I understand, some of you need to be told what to think.

ETA: Oh, and interest rates were artificially low for like forever, because the Gay Black Street Hooker ruined the economy and put us into a depression. - Like nobody could see that coming.

I'm not going to complain, I've got several rather large annuities locked in at over 5%. But they've not quite offset the piss poor performance of the market in the XiDen economy.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 02-02-24 at 21:35.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    TDS is real...
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    As a responsible person, high interest is good, inflation is not.
    I love when poeple reap the cosequences of their votes and lifestyles. Its called "life".

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    I love when poeple reap the cosequences of their votes and lifestyles. Its called "life".
    We're in the minority man and frankly, I'm flipping sick of it.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    TDS is real...
    Is it me or is GD turning into the Democratic Underground? Pretty amazing how a MSM shiller that just spams fake news articles all day can really make this place feel like a Hillary rally.
    Forward Ascertainment Group

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    My Son is a supervisor, run's his own little store for a Fortune 500 Company.
    He says certain people always want a break and then turn around and fail to provide you with the documents you need to help them. When the shoe however is on the other foot , those same people give no one a break.
    He had a guy try to give him a photo copy of his Drivers Licence rather than provide a Licence and allow my Son to copy it. That same guy would never accept a photo copy. BTW who doesn't keep their DL in their wallet?
    Day in day out his company takes hits on fake ID's, they actually give you a reward for catching one.
    He said not no, but hell no.

You get the interest rate you deserve, in the long run, but we are forced to spread the risk out via raisin rates. That's why brand new E-3's get a 18% interest rate on car loans. If all of them paid it back and on time, those rates could be a lot lower.
    In the 70's Home loans for nearly everyone started at 15% because the economy sucked people were spending 4 times as much on fuel and folks couldn't keep up with payments. Well, that and Carter was POTUS.
    Last edited by Averageman; 02-03-24 at 00:43.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast