Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump keeps calling attention to the idea, anything that helps Americans hurts him...

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Is it me or is GD turning into the Democratic Underground? Pretty amazing how a MSM shiller that just spams fake news articles all day can really make this place feel like a Hillary rally.
    Yeah. I get this mental image of OP posting this crap, sitting back and smiling, with a progressively harder woody, each time someone reply’s.
    I’m out pal.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    TDS is real...
    No... in his defense.. that's not TDS... it's ignorance.
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah, I'd say from this point we should lock arms and vow to ignore idiotic threads like this. I'll start, this is it. No more.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Looks like some folks need an Economics 101 lesson.

Interest rates rose to limit the money supply in an effort to battle the rampant inflation created by the XiDen regime and their ridiculous policies and spending.

If you think inflation is under control, you're on some drugs I'd like to indulge in.

How any of this is on Trump simply demonstrates continued reliance on the fake news media. But hey, I understand, some of you need to be told what to think.

ETA: Oh, and interest rates were artificially low for like forever, because the Gay Black Street Hooker ruined the economy and put us into a depression. - Like nobody could see that coming.

I'm not going to complain, I've got several rather large annuities locked in at over 5%. But they've not quite offset the piss poor performance of the market in the XiDen economy.
    Well put and one of the best TLDR explanations of interest rates, money supply, and spending
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Entryteam View Post
    No... in his defense.. that's not TDS... it's ignorance.
    Hanlon's razor doesn't apply here. He's not ignorant, he's not even a troll, he's very likely a paid shill. He spams MSM articles and perspectives all over the forum. If he'd been active during the plandemic or BLM scam, he'd have been spamming articles telling everyone to take the toxic vaxx and pushing for the censure of anyone resisting, but he was probably busy on Twitter and Fakebook at the time doing just that. The version of America he's shilling for comes straight out of the Marxist playbook that the MSM and current regime use.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    As a responsible person, high interest is good, inflation is not.
    I love when poeple reap the cosequences of their votes and lifestyles. Its called "life".
    Yep.

I keep debt to a bare minimum whenever possible. Like a mortgage, and that’s about it.

I live well under my means. I invest for the future.

So I’m not out buying new vehicles and all sorts of other stuff all the time. Certainly not in a price inflated environment like the last few years.

So it’s tough to have sympathy for people who can’t afford their credit cards and car payments along with their mortgage because they have no self discipline when it comes to spending and taking on debt.

Feedback Score
    Anything that 'helps America' hurts Trump?????

CNN can't even spin the new immigration bill to appear better than an abomination for America.

Keep in mind this is what Mitch McConnell negotiated on the behalf of America. sigh...

-------------

CNN Feb 5

Here are the key changes included in the bill:

— New emergency authority to restrict border crossings if daily average migrant encounters reach 4,000 over a one-week span. If that metric is reached, the Homeland Security secretary could decide to largely bar migrants from seeking asylum if they crossed the border unlawfully.

If migrant crossings increase above 5,000 on average per day on a given week, DHS is required to use the authority. If encounters reach 8,500 in one day, the department is required to trigger the authority. But the federal government is limited in how long it can use the authority.

In the first year, the government can use it for 270 days, then 225 calendar days in the second year, and 180 days in the third year. The authority sunsets after three years.

— Codifies a policy that requires the government to process at least 1,400 asylum applications at ports of entry when the emergency authority is triggered.

More abomination here: https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/04/polit...ays/index.html

Trump's response:

Senator Mike Lee's response:

“This feels like an elaborate practical joke. But it’s not funny. Not one bit,” Lee wrote on social media when the details of the bill were made public.

“I cannot understand how any Republican would think this was a good idea – or anything other than an unmitigated disaster. WE NEED NEW LEADERSHIP — NOW,”

More here: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...te-gop-leader/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Looks like some folks need an Economics 101 lesson.

Interest rates rose to limit the money supply in an effort to battle the rampant inflation created by the XiDen regime and their ridiculous policies and spending.

If you think inflation is under control, you're on some drugs I'd like to indulge in.

How any of this is on Trump simply demonstrates continued reliance on the fake news media. But hey, I understand, some of you need to be told what to think.

ETA: Oh, and interest rates were artificially low for like forever, because the Gay Black Street Hooker ruined the economy and put us into a depression. - Like nobody could see that coming.

I'm not going to complain, I've got several rather large annuities locked in at over 5%. But they've not quite offset the piss poor performance of the market in the XiDen economy.
    It's crazy how so many have no clue how basic economics work.

Feedback Score
    'Even worse than we expected': House speaker reacts to bipartisan Senate immigration bill

In a scathing new statement Sunday night, House Speaker Mike Johnson said the Senate bipartisan bill to overhaul the immigration system along with providing aid to Israel and Ukraine was dead on arrival if it makes it to the House.

“I’ve seen enough. This bill is even worse than we expected, and won’t come close to ending the border catastrophe the President has created. As the lead Democrat negotiator proclaimed: Under this legislation, “the border never closes.” If this bill reaches the House, it will be dead on arrival,” Johnson said in a statement on X

“Let me be clear: The Senate Border Bill will NOT receive a vote in the House. Here’s what the people pushing this “deal” aren’t telling you: It accepts 5,000 illegal immigrants a day and gives automatic work permits to asylum recipients—a magnet for more illegal immigration,” Scalise said in a statement on X.

Feedback Score
    I'm continually amazed how many members on here smoke crack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12