Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biden speech touting his mental competence marred by mental competence error

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    He still probably has a good chance of getting elected again.
    You mean illegally installed again? Sure, anything's possible with enough subterfuge.

They'd certainly have to ramp up their scheming though, as there are WAY less imbeciles that would actually cast a legitimate vote in that direction this time than before.

Many have seen the error of their ways.

Feedback Score
    LOL.

Way less imbeciles you say?

* Imbeciles who voted for FJB * “Hold my crack pipe and watch this shit!”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Oh I do know there are still millions. We live in Idiocracy.

I just think more of those dumbasses are beginning to see what's going on, and what 3 years of these nincompoops running things into the ground has gotten them, like higher groceryBill's, higher gas prices, more crime.

The common Eloi at large sees their ineptitude DIRECTLY affecting their own bottom line.

But then again, that might be offset by the increased number of shiitbags sucking off the system, who're willing to do anything to prop it up and keep it going, as well as millions of illegal aliens who'll most likely be "voting", thanks to further corruption.

So while I stand by my original premise, upon further reflection there may be additional factors to offset that.

And that is the sickest, saddest part of it all, that no matter how much fraud and treasonous undermining is done, they will be aided and abetted by millions of actual honest votes from people supporting them, just like last time.

Fuucking disgusting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12