Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Self Fingerprints

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I had a real problem with the UPS machine until I figured out that there is contact bar at the bottom of the window that you have to stay in contact with.
    Yeah I did it in Feb of 22. I don't remember all the details but there was definitely something that annoyed me about it, but I don't recall what it was.

That might have been it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    As someone who rolled fingerprints for years, let me suggest you don't try and roll your own.

Best way to get your NFA package kicked back to you.
    I have to disagree as well. I have done 6 Form 1s using doing my own prints and all have been approved.

Recently I did get a digital finger print file so I don't have to deal with the ink and cards anymore, but I don't think it's a problem to do on your own.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    I’ve done my own fingerprints every time and never had a problem. I watched a video on how to do it, ordered the ink, practiced a few times and have never had a single problem.

Feedback Score

Rolling your own finger print cards.

I've got a folder somewhere with 12 or so finger print cards I did when it became a requirement, I was thinking about submitting a few more form 1s at the time. I rolled them myself. After having to roll hundreds of prints on cards it wasn't half as much of a P.T.A. as the digital machine the Fed. Gov. had us using to to finger print cards for last 5-6 years.
    But now I'd likely stop by my local store for digital set for convenience.
    NRA Life Member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12