Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Form 1 Approved in One Day!

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    They also seem to not be prioritizing previous submissions, instead drumming up a frenzy of new purchases and continuing to focus on them.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    They also seem to not be prioritizing previous submissions, instead drumming up a frenzy of new purchases and continuing to focus on them.
    What else would you expect. These are effectively post office level of quality employees. Completely worthless mouth breathers wondering when their next break is so they can look at tiktok.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    This is wild. I just had a Form 4 approved in 7 days. Good times.
    Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    Soooo, I get get a suppressor faster than I can get a gun here in CO (3 day waiting period, may go to 10 days…). “Get” an SBR faster than a standard rifle….

Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    Could be speeding up the process as they want to show proof that all guns can be registered and done quickly. The easier/quicker you make NFA approvals the more people will register…
    Ding, ding, ding. It may not be true, but that is what I always thought the ‘points’ system for braces was leading to. Features leads to points, so many points and your gun needs some kind of registration at the Federal level. And then states can pick a point max and get away from AWB on features and just titrate down the points until we just have our d!ck in our hands.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    Could be speeding up the process as they want to show proof that all guns can be registered and done quickly. The easier/quicker you make NFA approvals the more people will register…
    Not the word I heard. We have a buddy who is exceedingly intelligent, has done direct business with the US Gubment, and seems to have had credible info on many matters over the years. He said that Congress was pressuring worthless govt agencies to exhibit some form of competence in getting their jobs done. BATFE approvals was "low hanging fruit" to get quick results and create the impression that the government isn't completely worthless.

It remains to be seen how long this will last.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I just had a form 4 approved in 2 days for one of my customers. Yet Form 3's are taking 10-15 days. Ugh.

Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    Just submitted a form 1 individual through silencershop. Will post back my approval date. Also awaiting first responders discount from Griffin and will be purchasing as dual-lok 5. I’ll post that timeframe too.
    Last edited by jnr4817; 03-29-24 at 23:57.

Feedback Score
    The byproduct of all of these short approval times is suppressors are out of stock everywhere. Just checked SS and SC and inventory is pretty thin. I haver heard several underlying reasons / causes for this. Certainly the legislative pressure is legit. They are also saying that their recent software updates have helped improve processing times but not sure on what changes were introduced to help with this. One of the most logical reasons that I heard was that if your NICS check came back instant approval the stamp is now being processed instantly. Instead of sitting in the queue with an approval until someone got to it to do final processing. No matter what the reason, it just shines a light on the fact that it never had to be the way it was. No reason for people to wait a year for a stamp. Ignoring the fact that stamps are an infringement to begin with.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Are these faster approval times still applying to individuals and not trust forms? Or are we seeing trusts also being approved in shorter time as well?
    "Warriors"

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one...one is a Warrior, and he will bring all the others back.

-Heraclitis

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    doubled
    Last edited by matemike; 04-09-24 at 01:06.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast