Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: For the tool nerds

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkstr8 View Post
    I had a great time at Ned's armorer's classes. He's knowledgeable and super nice.
    Yep, Ned is a ICON and consummate professional in his trade.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I'm going to be doing some shopping at M-guns after I pay down some medical expenses. My gun budget took a beating this month.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Very nice Ned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    “If you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow” Chuck Colson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Speaking of old KNS Precision Hammer Cages, if anyone should suddenly hear about one becoming available, I’d appreciate a heads up.

Mine was stolen, along with more than five thousand dollars worth of gunsmithing tools and parts, including a pistol, three stripped lowers and a bunch of other stuff. The methhead who took everything will probably sell my entire collection of tools for fifty bucks at the swap meet, but who knows, maybe someone will recognize some of them and they’ll pop up somewhere…

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    In this week's class we had five Knight's Armament rifles. We tested the new tool on them and it worked fine except for one and I could not clearly see why. They all had the KAC fire control.

Feedback Score
    Looking forward to this tools release.

I will buy some for sure... well thought out tool.

FWIW, my older / less nimble fingers will appreciate the "spare" retention the tool will provide.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post
    In this week's class we had five Knight's Armament rifles. We tested the new tool on them and it worked fine except for one and I could not clearly see why. They all had the KAC fire control.
    Tracking # says mine will be here tomorrow along with another AR tool thats coming thats very special. That one cost me $750 lol. Spending a lot of money on tools.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I will be interested in knowing all about the $750 tool, obviously I didn't charge you enough the Hammer Install Tool :-) . My wife made me drop "Superior" from the tool's name.... she processes orders and refused to do it for a tool called the S.H.I.T.. It's great having a wife who pulls you back into reality once in a while.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post
    I will be interested in knowing all about the $750 tool, obviously I didn't charge you enough the Hammer Install Tool :-) . My wife made me drop "Superior" from the tool's name.... she processes orders and refused to do it for a tool called the S.H.I.T.. It's great having a wife who pulls you back into reality once in a while.
    Mine came today, tried it on a Anderson lower I use as a test mule and a Colt, worked perfect.

Sending you a PM about the $750 dollar tool. It did not come today, got delayed, typical PO, but its about 30 miles away so maybe tomorrow.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234