Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Georgia case is unraveling by the day...

Feedback Score
    They always like to cite the number of cases and charges, kind of like the number of ‘climate scientists’ that are predicting the end of the world.

THe Carrol civil case is a complete mess.
    The Bragg campaign finance law case would find most pols in trouble
    The GA case is mess and an abuse of RICO.
    The Special Prosecutor case for J6 can’t stand up to the facts
    The documents case is the only one with any kind of legal standing, which they cut the two legs of three-legged stool by finding for various reasons not to prosecute Hillary and Biden for the same if not more flagrant violations. (If the ghost writer were a conservative, he be held with out bail for destroying evidence.)

And they filed them in places where they knew that they could get convictions, and timed them so that the appeals wouldn’t be able to exonerate him in time.

If Putin were doing this, the world would be screaming.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Judge dropped three charges against Trump related to soliciting GA public officials to violate their oath of office. Ten remain.

It's the same Fulton county judge who will decide if Fani Willis will continue to be involved in prosecuting Trump or toss her off the case due to her conflict of interest with lover boy and lying to the court about it.

The judge is up for election. He may be hesitant to toss Willis off the case for fear of a voter backlash (Fulton has over 40% black population). Dropping a couple charges against Trump now might be his way of trying to publicly appear non-biased if he decides to leave Willis on the case.

Willis should be thrown off the case and disbarred. Will be interesting to see what the judge decides.
    I feel like he's setting himself up to ride the fence. I could see him disqualifying Wade but leaving Willis and her office on the case.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Trump got a 4-year congressional, special councel and media proctology exam. They couldn't find shit. So... democrats simply invented crimes to charge him with.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 03-14-24 at 15:58.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    They always like to cite the number of cases and charges, kind of like the number of ‘climate scientists’ that are predicting the end of the world.

THe Carrol civil case is a complete mess.
    The Bragg campaign finance law case would find most pols in trouble
    The GA case is mess and an abuse of RICO.
    The Special Prosecutor case for J6 can’t stand up to the facts
    The documents case is the only one with any kind of legal standing, which they cut the two legs of three-legged stool by finding for various reasons not to prosecute Hillary and Biden for the same if not more flagrant violations. (If the ghost writer were a conservative, he be held with out bail for destroying evidence.)

And they filed them in places where they knew that they could get convictions, and timed them so that the appeals wouldn’t be able to exonerate him in time.

If Putin were doing this, the world would be screaming.
    I was listening to legal scholar Johnathan Turley explain that Biden's actions aren't even in the same ballpark because as a senator it would have been illegal for Biden to even possess classified documents outside of a SCIF. He went on to say Trump had the power to declassify, Biden did not, but if Trump were actually refusing to return documents that the feds requested then a civil case would have been appropriate, not criminal.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 03-14-24 at 16:23.

Feedback Score
    When I was on the (LEO) job, I would have been fired in a New York Minute if I ever pulled any of this kinda crap on anyone. Due process means nothing to these scumbags. FJB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    I’ll bet the judge takes the bitch route and tries to get reelected. To hell with the law when it might affect your power and social status right?
    Early reports suggest that the judge has punted, leaving the decision to Willis and lover boy. As long as one of them is removed then the other one is free to remain to prosecute Trump. If true, Willis must be having a good laugh this morning. sigh...
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 03-15-24 at 08:36.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    I feel like he's setting himself up to ride the fence. I could see him disqualifying Wade but leaving Willis and her office on the case.
    Called it pretty much. Damnit.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Definitely playing the political fence. Here’s his ruling. Either Fani’s office or Wade have to quit. Pussy.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...-to-disqualify
    "Warriors"

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one...one is a Warrior, and he will bring all the others back.

-Heraclitis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    He may be hesitant to toss Willis off the case for fear of a voter backlash (Fulton has over 40% black population).
    Blacks voting as a block are starting to trend away from the Democrats. The problem in Fulton County and the surrounding areas is that college educated white women are trending hard to the left. Many of them have belief systems that completely lack logic, but they don't care. They know what they believe and have no qualms about supporting anything that advances their woke mindsets.

Feedback Score
    Everything is political up to and including the Supreme court. Everything has been delegitimized. The Democrats started this and have forced this. Unfortunately nothing we grew up in or believed in is truly real anymore. The world has changed, we can adapt or yearn for the past and get left behind.
    Both parties playing clinical games have contributed to this mess, but it has reached critical mass and playing by the old rules is a losing strategy.
    Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hush; 03-15-24 at 09:17.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast