Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perp pulls a knife or razor on NY subway, then gun, and he is victim

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Perp pulls a knife or razor on NY subway, then gun, and he is victim

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-shot-...174043958.html

You can’t make this stuff up. Possible mental ill man gets in argument with subway riders, pulls a razor or knife and starts beating on the man he got into argument with. Lady stabs perp in back, pisses him off so he goes for the most painful weapon draw I have ever seen in my life and starts asking girl that stabbed him if she is scarred. Starts terrorizing the girl and the original guy he argued with. I am only assuming guy and stabby girl are together. Lady filming takes off once she sees the gun but still recording. Sounds like original punching bag guy wrestles gun away from him and puts one in his melon.

Now the crazy part….. the police are praised for stepping in and intervening (with what I don’t know since threat is neutralized)….. they are happy they arrested the shooter…… and the guy leaking brains is the VICTIM!!!!!!

Never been to NY, never will.

Feedback Score
    So the twice perforated one had already physically assaulted the victim/shooter, pulled a firearm AND is still likely in possession of an edge weapon. Sounds like a continuing threat to me.

However, I'm kinda smelling something fishy. May very well be that there aren't any "solid citizens" involved here. Just sayin.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Based on past incidents, the more than 2 dozen others present were lucky NYPD officers didn't get an opportunity to start shooting or the last sentence probably wouldn't apply.

"There may have been more than two dozen people on the train when the shooting occurred, police said. No other injuries were reported."

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Based on past incidents, the more than 2 dozen others present were lucky NYPD officers didn't get an opportunity to start shooting or the last sentence probably wouldn't apply.

"There may have been more than two dozen people on the train when the shooting occurred, police said. No other injuries were reported."
    I stopped reading as soon as I read they deemed the one scrambled as being the victim.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    F@&K New Yawk !

Feedback Score
    No charges on the shooter. Now the stabber, a woman, possible assault charges.

“The 36-year-old is in critical but stable condition, Kemper said. He was shot four times -- once in the neck, once in the chest and twice in the right side of the face -- and has two stab wounds to the back, according to law enforcement sources.“

https://abcnews.go.com/US/1-shot-new...y?id=108134540

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacos View Post
    No charges on the shooter. Now the stabber, a woman, possible assault charges.

“The 36-year-old is in critical but stable condition, Kemper said. He was shot four times -- once in the neck, once in the chest and twice in the right side of the face -- and has two stab wounds to the back, according to law enforcement sources.“

https://abcnews.go.com/US/1-shot-new...y?id=108134540
    From the article:

"MTA Chairman Janno Lieber decried the violence and reiterated his call for more gun control.

"The real victims are the people I saw in those videos," he told reporters. "They are just trying to go about with their lives. Just get rid of the guns.""

Start with all NY state agencies and any municipalities advocating for gun bans.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    We were in the NY area for business before Christmas. After the one day of work, we had the next day and half to explore. We took the opportunity of a lifetime to visit the famous sites in NYC as most of the expense was picked up by my company. We entered the city through the subway system and traversed around Manhattan through the subway. The thought was there regarding our safety, having heard and read about the personal crimes in NY. We rode the subway throughout the morning, midday, late afternoon and evening. It was the perfect way to get from site to site. Taxi, personal automobile and even uber would have been very expensive and difficult to get around the horrible traffic.

One night we came back on subway at 10pm and the trains were just packed with commuters going home. I couldn't believe the number of riders even that late. We were just four visitors among handred of people going about their lives. Some were even so kind to get up out of their seats to let one person in our group that had a cane and walked with a limp. I observed that kind of courtesy many times.

I'm glad our experience was good and didn't see any of the criminal behaviors we read about.

Would we go back to spend another Christmas season in NYC? Absolutely.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    We were in the NY area for business before Christmas. After the one day of work, we had the next day and half to explore. We took the opportunity of a lifetime to visit the famous sites in NYC as most of the expense was picked up by my company. We entered the city through the subway system and traversed around Manhattan through the subway. The thought was there regarding our safety, having heard and read about the personal crimes in NY. We rode the subway throughout the morning, midday, late afternoon and evening. It was the perfect way to get from site to site. Taxi, personal automobile and even uber would have been very expensive and difficult to get around the horrible traffic.

One night we came back on subway at 10pm and the trains were just packed with commuters going home. I couldn't believe the number of riders even that late. We were just four visitors among handred of people going about their lives. Some were even so kind to get up out of their seats to let one person in our group that had a cane and walked with a limp. I observed that kind of courtesy many times.

I'm glad our experience was good and didn't see any of the criminal behaviors we read about.

Would we go back to spend another Christmas season in NYC? Absolutely.
    My Sister lives about a block from the Empire State Building and loves it, but they have a house in San Fransisco and love it too.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    What's interesting is that when I first heard this reported, they not only framed it as the guy who got shot was the victim, but that he was carrying for self defense and the others had initiated the confrontation. Trying to spin it as the typical "why have a gun, chances are it'll be taken from you and used against you" BS we've all heard before.

Good Lord, our society is crumbling faster than a sand castle.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast