Thread: Moving to VA

Feedback Score
    4 (83%)

Moving to VA

How is the gun laws in VIRGINIA? I have one SBR.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Well, there is a regional discussion subforum just for a question like this, as well as GD.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    4 (83%)
    Yes Sir

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Do your homework on picking a neighborHOOD ref burglaries. Get a good safe to lock stuff up when you are gone, if not married, don't shack up with a bimbo who will sell your stuff while on a cruise. Not sure where you are going to be posted, count on traffic either way as base traffic can be bad. Not sure if they do it anymore, base commanders used to stager report/release times, especially when a battlegroup was in port. If you know the duty station, I can give pointers on where to look.
    Little Creek-stay away from Twin Canal, Bridle Creek, Pine Oak Village, "Lake Edward"(Newtown Road, north to Diamond Springs, entire Baker Road section through North Hampton(Rt.13) and onward along Diamond Springs Road to Shore Drive) Any Spot in Norfolk bordering that which would be the Newtown corridor and over Shore Drive into Norfolk/OceanView (although Oceanview is calm now. Reference above, Bayside Arms(Witchduck/VBB(Rt58), along VBBto Newtown is another to avoid, basically the "west" part of the 3rd Precinct, connect to Newtown corridor. Is was called the Wild West when I was having a field day.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!