Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: National Guard over run at Border.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post
    I also am not a lawyer but have seen that stuff happen here in Michigan, so figure similar could happen there. Usually federal courts are in big cities, most of the time those are liberal, so that's one way they can do it.

I'm all for what your saying but think whoever does it will be toast.
    I *think* that if a state-level criminal charge is tried in a particular county (like where the crime occurred), then the jury is pulled from that county. While Federal courts are indeed in cities, I would think that the jury would be drawn from that Federal "district", which of course would encompass much more than that liberal city alone (like podunk areas also).

From a little online research it appears that change of venue requests are not usually done by the prosecution, mostly by the defendant.

Since the Federal government wants to use the DoJ as a weapon, I am fully onboard with jury "escapades" like nullification or one person hanging it. Sad it has to come to this but we have to fight back however we can.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 03-25-24 at 15:31.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I *think* that if a state-level criminal charge is tried in a particular county (like where the crime occurred), then the jury is pulled from that county. While Federal courts are indeed in cities, I would think that the jury would be drawn from that Federal "district", which of course would encompass much more than that liberal city alone (like podunk areas also).

From a little online research it appears that change of venue requests are not usually done by the prosecution, mostly by the defendant.

Since the Federal government wants to use the DoJ as a weapon, I am fully onboard with jury "escapades" like nullification or one person hanging it. Sad it has to come to this but we have to fight back however we can.
    I stand corrected.

Let's hope this is what works to correct the stupidity we are seeing.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

A Texas Judge let them all go.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What happened to all the non lethal stuff? Some water cannons, sound generators, or those 60Ghz skin roasters would send them packing.

Feedback Score
    Do you get it yet? Do you see what the objectives are? Do you see who is valued, and who isn't? Do you still think we're going to vote our way out of this?

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Do you get it yet? Do you see what the objectives are? Do you see who is valued, and who isn't? Do you still think we're going to vote our way out of this?

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
    The people that get it aren't surprised; those that are surprised probably will never get it.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678