Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: National Guard over run at Border.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

More...
    My understanding was these guys were turned away the first time and told "No, you can't Come to America." Now everyone of them is in America to stay.

Feedback Score
    Until a regime change happens in the USA, nobody is shooting these invaders without being put up as a pariah and persona non grata by the MSM. All it takes is for one shooter to be made an example of by giving them 40-50 years in the “pound in the ass” prison.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by duece71 View Post
    Until a regime change happens in the USA, nobody is shooting these invaders without being put up as a pariah and persona non grata by the MSM. All it takes is for one shooter to be made an example of by giving them 40-50 years in the “pound in the ass” prison.
    Or ONE PERSON to find them not guilty on a jury. Yeah, it's only a hung-jury at that point but, hey, it's a start! We're talking about a jury in Texas, not D.C.

Just one person...... I'd write the Pope to have that person brought into sainthood!
    Last edited by ABNAK; 03-22-24 at 22:09.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Or ONE PERSON to find them not guilty on a jury. Yeah, it's only a hung-jury at that point but, hey, it's a start! We're talking about a jury in Texas, not D.C.

Just one person...... I'd write the Pope to have that person brought into sainthood!
    With all of the rabid leftist media attention the case will get? What if a US citizen went down to the border and set up a long distance firing position and picked off 10-15-20 or more invaders? Like I said pariah or persona non grata until those bars slam shut on the jail cell.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Well... it's really over now.
    30 seconds to prove that all this "sending the guard to the border" is just more useless hoopla.
    Might as well send them home now, their value in continuing to be there has run its course.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    With all of the rabid leftist media attention the case will get? What if a US citizen went down to the border and set up a long distance firing position and picked off 10-15-20 or more invaders? Like I said pariah or persona non grata until those bars slam shut on the jail cell.
    Be a good job for somebody with a recent terminal diagnosis. You want to wither away on chemo, or go out doing something?

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    The NG is just an obstacle. They will never be authorized to shoot unarmed illegal aliens and probably don't even have any ammo.

It's just another ineffective government expense.

There is no authority without a willingness to back up your position.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    This will end up going sideways on the Guard, someone will shoot.
    Failed Policy or a Planned?
    Good. Shooting them is exactly what needs to happen. We've finally identified this as an invasion, and we need to treat it like one. Shoot them, and shoot the idiots helping them. I've been involved in riot control before (in Haiti) and just trying to stand there and push back the mob only works for so long. Force needs to be used.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Good. Shooting them is exactly what needs to happen. We've finally identified this as an invasion, and we need to treat it like one. Shoot them, and shoot the idiots helping them. I've been involved in riot control before (in Haiti) and just trying to stand there and push back the mob only works for so long. Force needs to be used.
    I'm not sure what the message is when you show up with a gun and no bullets, but it's definatly not deterrance.
    This is going to roll on as long as these guys are in charge. So Biden will leave Office with a shitty economy and a couple of million illeagles at Large?
    Cleaning up this mess will be a project.

Feedback Score
    Jury. One person. In Texas.

Besides, you are referring to a different situation than what the OP is about; the TNG firing on those vermin as they are being bum-rushed is just a wee bit different than someone setting up a long-range "sport-shooting" position.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast