Thread: Scammer Alert

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Scammer Alert

Beware user Robison02

They messaged me regarding my wtb post for a midwest scar SSR rail. They had the incorrect rail and directed me to another person who had the "correct rail". I paypal'd them the $140 and today I get 2 emails both from Robison02 and their "Friend" asking for more money for insurance and shipping. Courier is called "chamber freight logistics". Google search turns up nothing. I get the risk involved on the EE. Just wanted to give the admins a heads up of this scammer. I have all the emails saved if admin requests. Please PM and I will forward the emails.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Moved to GD for max learning. User has been banned.

Also, good reminder for all: Best practice is to conduct EE business only with established members with a known post quality and personal conduct history. There may also be long time members with less content worth considering. Site sponsorship may also be another useful criteria. I would not buy or sell anything with new or unknown members with only the required minimum, especially if it was recently added content. Please report suspicion of post-whoring to mods so that we can do our thing.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب