Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LANTAC AR's

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SHARPSHOOTER282 View Post
    I Wouldnt consider Lantac a cheap tier , looking at their specs , they are well up there ! (the sas use their enhanced bolt carrier on their C8 rifles) being the UK our ARs have to be striaght pull conversion. Lantac make a dedicated bolt carrier that has features to make extraction and bolt opening easier, such as their 'assist opening' which is a spring fitting behind the bolt which compressed by the carrier when in battery, hence why i looking specifily at lantac.
    I'm in no way saying that Lantac is a "cheap tier" but I understand now. From your' previous post I was assuming that you now live in Texas, and in the US there are many other brands that are heavily vetted over Lantac, again not saying bad things about Lantac, just knowing that their are quite a few other options out here in the US.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHARPSHOOTER282 View Post
    how many rounds have you put through it ?
    When I wrote that I had just finished assembling it, I meant I had literally just finished it within the last 15 or so minutes. No rounds through that specific one. Probably 3-5,000 through others. I understand that doesn’t sound like much, and it really isn’t. However, I think most of us are aware that failures with an AR build usually happen pretty quickly when the weapon is run hard (which is what I try to do).

There is a difference between running the weapon hard and doing shooting where it never gets hot or “stresses” the system.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12