Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Latest PD shooting getting attention

Feedback Score
    Living in an area where more cops are dirty than clean, I'm usually one of the first to point out police nonsense, however..........

From what little info I have on this situation, I am comfortable saying F the dead guy and double F this mayor for being this stupid.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post
    Living in an area where more cops are dirty than clean, I'm usually one of the first to point out police nonsense, however..........

From what little info I have on this situation, I am comfortable saying F the dead guy and double F this mayor for being this stupid.
    I'm okay with this POS being removed from the air-breathing society.

That said, anyone old enough remember when seat belt laws were first passed that it "would never be a reason to pull you over, only an add-on ticket for another traffic violation"? Pepperidge Farms remembers......
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Chicago is due for some peaceful but violent protests, rioting, and BLM shit baggery. Here’s hoping they destroy 1/2 the city and do it all through the Democratic National Convention.

Oh, and screw Chicago PD. They’re a willing enforcement arm of a totalitarian government that tramples the rights of citizens. Every single shit bag officer on the force would happily ruin all of our lives for defending ourselves or carrying a gun in their city. During COVID they trampled everyone’s rights enforcing unconstitutional lock downs.

And always has been.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chic...ard_of_Censors

One of the film genres they liked shutting down was anything addressing police corruption because it drew attention to their daily activities.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by henri View Post
    First I'm hearing of this incident, if he indeed fired first at CPD, then fck him, glad the pos is dead.
    Suppose he didn't fire at them first, would the police have ever been ok to shoot at him?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    “As mayor, and as a father raising a family — including two Black boys on the West Side — I am personally devastated to see yet another young Black man lose his life during an interaction with the police.”

Well, he shouldn't have shot at police then. I mean how can you blame anyone other than the guy who decided to start shooting at the police. I don't care how many hundreds of rounds they fired at him. However many it takes to get the job done.

Feedback Score
    This whole “did Han Solo shoot first?“, Is kind of odd. I really don’t care about the race of the guy, whether or not he shot first I guess is interesting, but not that relevant. I’m just more worried about the volume of shots. That’s bat crap Crazy.

I guess I’m fine with the round count as long as I am given the same latitude in my self-defense shoots. But if I get attacked in a family member and I meg dump 30 or 40 rounds, I don’t think we’re going to be showing this deference. Kind of win the super liberal news channel here in Denver had their unlicensed security guard shoot a guy with because the guy had mace. No charges were filed against the shooter in that case because his politics lined up with the powers that be. If I ended up shooting some rioter who is trying to get me with bear spray, I’d be in jail on death row now
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Supposedly the scumbag mag dumped on the cops.

Media 'buried' truth about Dexter Reed police-involved shooting: Dana Loesch…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=REV8kTLWxrY

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You know had everyone taken a deep breath and gave it a minute, then read the reports...

No, we have people out there like the Mayor with,
    “As mayor, and as a father raising a family — including two Black boys on the West Side — I am personally devastated to see yet another young Black man lose his life during an interaction with the police.”
    Mr Mayor, you just made an ass out of yourself by assuming the Police are always wrong. Go home, give your Boys a hug and tell them they need to play by the rules and behave themselves.
    This is stupid.

Edit to add;
    Last edited by Averageman; 04-12-24 at 05:23.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The media misses the George Floyd days and is desperately seeking to get back to them, it being an election year and all.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The Second City Cop blog: https://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/ did a breakdown of the numbers using the COPA listed reports I previously linked.

The wounded officer fired 0 rounds.

Officers 1-4 shot 17, 34, 16, and 12 rounds, for a total of 79 rounds.

Looks like one got a reload off and a couple might have gone to slide lock. CPD appears to approve several different handguns in 9, .40, and .45 (even .380) and I'm not sure what everyone was carrying.

If there were a total of 96 shots fired, that would mean the suspect fired 17, not 11 rounds, so possibly a full mag.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast