Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The current AR market...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    You will pay XXX for an AR now. If you tried to sell it now you would get XXX--. Yes, there's a glut.

Of course the commie fvcks that apparently run this country have seen fit to unilaterally make their own "law" to keep us from ever remotely profiting from the sale of a gun, scarcity or inflation be damned. You can't even decipher if selling even ONE gun is going to be kosher anymore (intentionally left vague I might add.....assholes ).
    I think I'm going to sell the lowers at a loss, and mark the HELL up out of the rest of the rifle.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I think I'm going to sell the lowers at a loss, and mark the HELL up out of the rest of the rifle.
    LOL that's a good idea!

However, I think it is written in that new edict somewhere that you don't necessarily have to make a profit for it to be a verboten sale. I read that and was like WTF???
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    LOL that's a good idea!

However, I think it is written in that new edict somewhere that you don't necessarily have to make a profit for it to be a verboten sale. I read that and was like WTF???
    Free AR lower... $1500 box of parts to complete.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjinks View Post
    3 weeks ago I went to my local Gunshop. Pretty solid stock or most every manufacturer or AR. They even had about a dozen factory SBRs on the wall.

Last week, they were cleaned out. All the SBRs and all the well known named AR manufacturers. It almost looked like they just didn’t put any rifles out.

I’m not sure what it means other than an election is right around the corner.
    Did not check last week, but if it's not in glut mode it's close to it. Pretty much everything in stock other than large rifle primers, which have been unobtanium for a while.

But just about everything AR is available in LGS or mail order

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I've been slowly buying AR, more pistol mags and ammo......I'm just waiting for a complete lower to my FFL or calling them Monday on what the miscommunication is....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12