Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Iran launches drone attack on Israel

Feedback Score
    Seems like a military exercise to test Isreals Iron Dome defenses.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    I promise Israel was not in on it.

The down side for any person in leadership that would try and engineer an attack on Israel, would be huge, most likely deadly for the person

Feedback Score
    US taxpayer has been subsidizing Iron Dome for over a decade. The notion that Israel is obliging pre-arragned attacks on themselves to defend with Iorn Dome.... enough. Time for America to ween the planet from suckling on the nipple of the US taxpayer.

Feedback Score
    As I have stated here many times ending USA aid to Israel is good for the USA and Israel.

I would hate to see the USA enter into isolationism, I don't think that would be good for the USA or the world. USA pissed Niger off and now we see Russian troops in Niger, that isn't how it should be done.

If the USA ended aid to Egypt, the place would go under. The question is would the American people support a policy that the end result was a lot of people starving to death?

Feedback Score
    To be more clear, I do not necessarily think Israel was "in on it" as far as allowing an attack to take place. I think they were well-prepared (and helped by U.S., British, and Jordanian forces intercepting outside Israel's borders) and that Iranian attack was pretty much ineffective. I do think, however, that since it was ineffective and Israelis were not killed that Israel will be content to leave things be, as it appears that Iran is also. Of course, like I said earlier, Iranian folks who need killing will still die on the down-low without it being an overt attack by Israel.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Gantz who was the second worse Chief of Staff and on the middle left politically has said publicly Israel needs to hit Iran. We know that others in the government are also saying we must hit Iran. If Biden wasn't such a walking depends ad and in bed with the Marxist and the Muslims he would not try and stop Israel from hitting back and would even make it a joint mission. Hit the air defense using stealth and cruise missiles. Then when Iran had no air defense take out nuclear related locations,IRG, power plants and the oil refinery. Then air drop across the country to the people a whole lot of supplies so they can over throw the government.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    As I have stated here many times ending USA aid to Israel is good for the USA and Israel.

I would hate to see the USA enter into isolationism, I don't think that would be good for the USA or the world. USA pissed Niger off and now we see Russian troops in Niger, that isn't how it should be done.

If the USA ended aid to Egypt, the place would go under. The question is would the American people support a policy that the end result was a lot of people starving to death?
    I wouldn't want to see that either. I think there is a fine line to walk between remaining a superpower yet not jumping headlong into any conflict that pops up. We are not the world's policemen, but there are indeed times when a smackdown is in order. "Speak softly and carry a big stick" is a good way to look at it.

While I'm not the biggest Trump fan, he did command respect (while being despised) by most of the world; they thought he was nuts and would drop the hammer. That dinner with Xi where he excused himself, okayed the strike on that Russian airfield in Syria, then went back and had dessert was classic! No doubt Xi's people whispered in his ear what had just happened and he thought "Oh, Yankee dog is dinky-dau!" [yes, I know that's a Vietnamese phrase]
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    At some point in the near future Israel and the US government or both will have to make the decision or it will be made for them, about taking out all or as much of Iran's nuclear capability as possible. Better now than later, before we might have to call their bluff on their willingness to use their more advanced nuclear capability. Their leaders have been shouting death to America and death to Israel for a long time now. I think it's past time for playing games with these American hating SOB's and it's time to drop the big hammer down on their ass, give them an attitude adjustment and put the fear of God in their soul. MAGA in November !!!
    Last edited by Biggy; 04-14-24 at 19:15.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If Israel doesn't hit back with a fist meet balls 'you guys knock this crap out' as illustrated above, I'm afraid the swamp will have their way with this escalation & enjoy another profitable crisis.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

Isolatiinism? America has its fingers in everythng. Every damn country is looking like America.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast