Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never let your guard down until threat is neutralized!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Holy crap. I heard about that yesterday, but hadn't seen the video. Definitely a case of "shoot until the target changes shape or catches fire." Bastard thief aimed the vehicle right at that guy too, no doubt about it. Hope they fry his butt. O

So weird that the guy draws and fires a few times, but when the first 2-4 shots didn't work, acted so confused. I got into an argument with a guy the other day on another forum who said you only ever needed 5-6 rounds, because after that the bad guy will run away or you'll be dead. I told him that was dumb, and this video just proves it. Shoot till dry, reload, and decide if you need to keep on firing or not after that.
    Perhaps the deceased believed drawing his gun would result in the carjacker obeying his commands. Carjacker apparently didn't follow the standard Hollywood script in complying at gunpoint.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-16-24 at 17:13.

Feedback Score
    Textbook example why you train and think about this ahead of time.

He didnt want to kill the guy(or didnt have the skill to hit his target), pulled a gun anyway, used the gun as a shield, and got out maneuvered.

Dont get involved if you cant actually control the situation when the other guy doesnt want to role play.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12