Thread: HK VP9 9mm with Lazy Wolf Guns trigger work and JM Custom holster

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

HK VP9 9mm with Lazy Wolf Guns trigger work and JM Custom holster

For sale is an HK VP9 9mm tuned by Rick Holm of Lazy Wolf Guns. Has the LWG Master Reduced Reset Action Package, trigger guard groove removal, and nickel teflon coated internals. Clean trigger break at about 4.2lbs with a short reset. Also has the 10-8 Performance sights with a red front fiber optic. Factory sights will be included in the package. Less than 1000 rounds fired.

Comes with 1 10 round magazine (I'm in NJ and had to get rid of the 15 round mags before the state mag ban took effect) and the LWG invoice. I will be cutting out my personal information on the invoice prior to shipping. Original box and all of the original grip panels will also be included.

Also included is a JM Custom Kydex OWB-2 holster. Right handed, straight drop 1.5" belt loops.

$750 shipped from my FFL to yours. USPS Money Order or PP F&F preferred. Please PM me if interested.

Please see pics below (personal info and pricing are blurred out; personal info will be cut out of the invoice prior to shipping)

JM Custom Kydex OWB-2 holster...

Last edited by acaixguard; 04-26-24 at 15:05.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    JM Custom Kydex OWB 2 holster added to the above pistol to be included. See above.