Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Magpul MOE Handguard

Feedback Score
    WHat light is that Stick?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think Stick is running an Insight M3 or M3X light.
    Its not the arrow, its the Indian...

Feedback Score
    My MOE handguards were waiting for me when I went home for lunch today. I attached a 2" aluminum picatinny rail (for my Surefire M951XM07), snapped the handguards on my new Colt 6920, and was good to go within minutes. I have no movement at all on my Colt. I think I'm really going to like these handguards.

Feedback Score
    Here's my new set of Magpul MOE handguards on a S&W M&P15OR. As you can see, it fits this tall gas block set up quite well too!

I absolutely LOVE how the MOE handguards feel, grip and handle. Much improved, IMHO. I think they have a real winner on their hands!

Tom

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Mine just came in this A.M. and I have to say that I love them. Mounted them to my Colt and there is very little play on them and they feel much better than the standard grips. Can't wait for my rails to come in. I am only mounting a VFG and a surefire to them but can't wait. When the OD come out I will be getting a set of those as well. Magpul made a Home Run with these IMHO.
    " Honesta Mors, Turpi Vita Potior!"
    http://militarysignatures.com/signat...ember14120.png

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I got mine a few days ago as well. I think they are great. My gun is pretty light and so far they are filling the role I need them to fill. I like the little hand stop on the front of the handguard because it gives me a repeatable place to run my hand to. I think that they feel great in the hand and they are very solid. Mine also have no wiggle on my LMT upper.

I have not yet mounted a light or VFG because I have not ordered a set of rails. I am not sure which rails to get but the Ergo Rail Systems seem to be the most popular. I think I am going to order 3 sets of two inch rails so that I can mount my stubby VFG, light, and one for a sling attachment point.

So far I am really enjoying these handguards and I look forward to running them in a 2 gun this coming weekend.

Great job Magpul as always. I am really liking the way you guys make your products and the roles that they fill. Keep the products coming.

Thanks Magpul!
    -B

Feedback Score
    B, That is exactly what I am doing. I ordered Three of the shorty rails from ERGO Grip for the same purpose. I have the light mount already, and a VFG, and also ordered a QD mount and a Vickers 2-point padded sling. I have a three point, but, as I am left handed it kinda gets in the way.
    " Honesta Mors, Turpi Vita Potior!"
    http://militarysignatures.com/signat...ember14120.png

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Dutch,

Where did you order the rails from? Also which QD sling mount did you get? I am not very educated on the QD sling mounts or any railed sling mounts for that matter. I've always used my front sight sling swivel for my sling attachment.

Thanks,
    -B

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDrake View Post
    As for now we are not releasing any information on products that may or may not be in the works. We're always looking for new ways to improve on existing products and explore the boundaries of new ideas. Thanks.
    Please, I promise I'll only buy Magpull furniture for my AR's from now on Bring them out in Mid Length

Feedback Score
    Have you guys been buying the aluminum or polymer rails? I have an aluminum one mounted on another rifle, but I I could get away with the polymer ones I would prefer getting them.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast