For sale is the Springfield Armory Professional Model in .45ACP NON-railed with the Nowlin barrel. As used by the FBI HRT/SWAT for years. Early 3000's CRG serial number. Black-T finish and Novak 3 dot tritium sights. Shot between 2-3000 rounds all factory ammo. Slide has some finish wear on the Black-T on the left side between the slide markings and cocking serrations, and on the right side between the ejection port and serration (around the SA cannons logo). Otherwise in overall excellent condition. Pistol was purchased new by me and has always been kept clean. Pictures included below for details.

Includes the 6 original mags with the padded base plates as well as 4 Chip McCormick 8 round PowerMags. Will also include 1 Wilson Combat 10 round mag, 2 7 round Metalform mags, and a Colt 7 round magazine. Original case and Springfield Custom Shop certificate signed by Dave Williams also included.

$2950 shipped from my FFL to yours. USPS Money Order or PP F&F preferred. Please PM me if interested.