Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 144

Thread: Site Issue???

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    7,169
    Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Attempt to contact the site owner through multiple channels. Still waiting.


    Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,954
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    I'll be very clear, it sucked back in 2005ish time frame when I quit the place.

    It wasn't the moderators, more like the lack of moderation of the numerous TOOLS who post their nonsense continuously.

    I suspect the same is true to this day.
    The moderators/enablers are part of the problem.

    It's a bizarre thing for Brownell's to claim to be supporting the 2A while numerous LE on there pontificate on the righteousness of LE shooting anyone holding a firearm.

    Currently, Senior Airman Roger Fortson had it coming for answering the door armed with the Okaloosa Deputy behaving like a prowler.

    Prior to that, Officer Aaron Dean(manslaughter, should have been murder, conviction, Fort Worth PD) was golden for shooting Atatiana Jefferson for trying to defend her nephew's life and her own.

    The thread got removed from the site, but Officer Amber Guyger(a renter. Dallas PD, murder conviction) was all kinds of in the right to stroll in to Botham Jean's apartment and kill him while holding a bowl of ice cream.

    Meanwhile, criticism of corrupt le is just barely tolerated.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 05-29-24 at 18:28.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SeattHELL, Soviet Socialist S***hole of Washington
    Posts
    8,677
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    The moderators/enablers are part of the problem.

    It's a bizarre thing for Brownell's to claim to be supporting the 2A while numerous LE on there pontificate on the righteousness of LE shooting anyone holding a firearm.

    Currently, Senior Airman Roger Fortson had it coming for answering the door armed with the Okaloosa Deputy behaving like a prowler.

    Prior to that, Officer Aaron Dean(manslaughter, should have been murder, conviction, Fort Worth PD) was golden for shooting Atatiana Jefferson for trying to defend her nephew's life and her own.

    The thread got removed from the site, but Officer Amber Guyger(a renter. Dallas PD, murder conviction) was all kinds of in the right to stroll in to Botham Jean's apartment and kill him while holding a bowl of ice cream.

    Meanwhile, criticism of corrupt le is just barely tolerated.
    Surprised that crowd doesn't play Swallow the Suasage for Murderin' Lonnie and the Waco Chimpman too...
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    YOU IDIOTS! I WROTE 1984 AS A WARNING, NOT A HOW-TO MANUAL!--Orwell's ghost
    Psalms 109:8, 43:1
    LIFE MEMBER - NRA & SAF; FPC MEMBER Not employed or sponsored by any manufacturer, distributor or retailer.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,889
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    “Baud” used to be a high tech term. I remember when 9600bps was considered quite fast. The jump to 14.4kps was like lightening.
    I remember when 2400 was hot stuff and many of the BBS were 600 or something, and I'm not even that old. I wasn't born yet when Mount St. Helens erupted.
    "We must all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,850
    Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Attempt to contact the site owner through multiple channels. Still waiting.
    I think all that did is piss them off.
    20-30 seconds just to load anything is flat out miserable.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SeattHELL, Soviet Socialist S***hole of Washington
    Posts
    8,677
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    I remember when 2400 was hot stuff and many of the BBS were 600 or something, and I'm not even that old. I wasn't born yet when Mount St. Helens erupted.
    First or second? :P Second was an hour to the minute after my birth... I like to joke that God gave me some really big fireworks to welcome me into the world.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    YOU IDIOTS! I WROTE 1984 AS A WARNING, NOT A HOW-TO MANUAL!--Orwell's ghost
    Psalms 109:8, 43:1
    LIFE MEMBER - NRA & SAF; FPC MEMBER Not employed or sponsored by any manufacturer, distributor or retailer.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,889
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    First or second? :P Second was an hour to the minute after my birth... I like to joke that God gave me some really big fireworks to welcome me into the world.
    Ah, so it's all YOUR fault. The whole lead-up was before me so I just lumped it together. It's something walking within the Monument and thinking that everything I see, at least in some sense, is just about as old as I am. More precisely the case for you. When were you last there?

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,323
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    The moderators/enablers are part of the problem.

    Meanwhile, criticism of corrupt le is just barely tolerated.
    When I was still a cop I got kicked out of the LE forum after jumping thru all the hoops to get verified when I called bullshit on a bad shoot the blue gang was defending.

    It’s a really toxic place where far too many moderators are cops and they openly allow cops who are not mods to break the CoC agitating members to the point they get banned.

    I tried to sell a HK P2000 with several standard capacity mags on their EE. I very clearly stated in my listing no sale to any ban state only to have one of the non mod cop members pester me to sell him the gun with no mags then ship the mags to a completely different address in another non ban state.

    I reported him only to get banned myself…
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,954
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Surprised that crowd doesn't play Swallow the Suasage for Murderin' Lonnie and the Waco Chimpman too...
    It's there to an extent. Not quite as much praising for federal actions, but there will be plenty of victim blaming. Recent one has been Molinowski's shooting.

    One that has had a very dramatic change is NRA related stuff. For a long time pointing out legit problems with NRA would often get bans. After the Wayne wardrobe news(actually less egregious than other problems) came out the NRA is just abour fair game there for any criticism.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Lowcountry, SC.
    Posts
    6,368
    Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    That site’s actually not bad if you stick to the lower traffic, focused subforums. The SNR gets bad fast in the higher traffic and more general subforums. It is similar here, with much of the discussion being in “General Discussion”, and most of that being an outright waste of time. Including this one.
    RLTW

    “What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •