Thread: Knife attack injures six. CNN article never uses pronoun

Feedback Score

Knife attack injures six. CNN article never uses pronoun

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/27/us/br...ing/index.html

This article is interesting more because of what it doesn’t say than what it does say.

So you have a crazy person out there who has assaulted people destroy property, but it sounds like because they’re rich they don’t want to get put in jail or their family members don’t press charges. This person should’ve been locked up for an evaluation. The fact that it use knives and not guns is the only reason they don’t want to talk about it.

Then, there is the fact they have this long article and go way out of their way to never use a pronoun to describe it. But they give away the game when they show a picture of it.

Maybe I’m seeing things with him that aren’t there or making too much out of it. But it’s pretty freaky that you can write an article like this, and ignore the issues of inherent violence in our society, mental health issues, and a transgender person. I’m not saying that the transgender thing is directly related to the violence, but when they go out of their way to not even address it, it makes you wonder.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 05-28-24 at 10:17.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    A mass stabbing is a CCW'ers wet dream. Too bad it happened in Massachusetts. Guy walked into a theater without a ticket. Been to a movie lately? I saw one employee last time. Nobody is checking tickets, the concession stand is automated. Movie tickets and popcorn were getting prohibitively expensive, now it's free.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post

Maybe I’m seeing things with him that aren’t there or making too much out of it. But it’s pretty freaky that you can write an article like this, and ignore the issues of inherent violence in our society, mental health issues, and a transgender person. I’m not saying that the transgender thing is directly related to the violence, but when they go out of their way to not even address it, it makes you wonder.
    The freefall of western society continues, but the hard stop at the bottom is going to be a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    now it's free
    That's our new motto. Take whatever you can for as long as it lasts.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    He has also now been named as a suspect in a homicide that occurred hours before his alleged stabbing spree. Connecticut State Police say 70-year-old Bruce Feldman, identified in reports as Ravizza’s roommate, was found dead “with visible injuries” outside a home in Deep River shortly after Ravizza left the home.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/neighbors...135101888.html

They’re going to butt hurt the lefties…

Ravizza was referred to as “he” in court by a prosecutor on Tuesday and on a professional website, but uses “she” on Instagram. Ravizza’s gender identity could not immediately be determined.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/publicly-...154606166.html

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    There seems to be a giant disconnect when it comes to altering human Hormones.
    Considering that it's effecting peoples brains and the brain development of adolesants we're out there with Dr Frankenstien on this one folks !
    I'm pretty sure we don't have a clue of long term or for that matter short term effects of altering brain chemistry is on everyone, but I'm predicting more and more of this as the insanity seems to be being encouraged.

This is a form of "Roid Rage" as the Male body fights the female hormones being injected in to it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Another Alphabet went nuts and started attacking people?

And they'll brigade together to defend their own, just like they have the damn Nashville shooter. The latest controversy with Garand Thumb shows that much.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    The latest controversy with Garand Thumb shows that much.
    What’s going on with him?

Feedback Score
    I’ve been wondering if this was gonna come up on here. The guy is from the same town as me. His parents (and him until recently) live about a mile from me. Dad is a mental health clinician and his practice is on my street. Seen him around town. He stuck out like a sore thumb, everything about him screamed “I have mental health issues”. I could go into more detail, but legally can’t.

Don’t really know what else to add other than no one here is really shocked. We all saw it coming.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    What’s going on with him?
    One of the supporting people/characters on the show made a joke about a gun folding the target "like the trans-- the school shooter in Nashville." Naturally the Alphabets saw this as attack on their entire community and started screeching to no end over it. Mike has thankfully doubled down on it, and has refused to give into the mentally ill and apologize, which further causes them to reee over the issue.

EDIT: There's a thread that addresses over on Arfcom. I apparently misremembered what brought the joke on, but mostly go the joke correct. Here's the link, if you're interested.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/...104#i109185846
    Last edited by Alpha-17; 05-31-24 at 10:41.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.