Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Biden Gun case starts today

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Well let me preface by saying, "I'm no Expert on Addiction", but I have to ask, have you "really" recovered if you continue to not accept responsibility for your actions while you were an addict?
    It's kind of akin to a Drunk Driver placing the blame for killing a car load of folks, on them for being on the road that time of night. "I mean afterall there's nobody but Drinks on the Freeway at 0200."
    I still don't think he gets it yet and I'm not sure that him serving five years in jail will make any difference. He's still going to be the shyster trying to game the system and get ahead in the easiest way.
    This conviction, with the right sentance and prison however, might encourage him to talk.
    Some people are incapable of ever "getting" it and being wealthy and having a father that connected, etc removes any real pressure to "get" it. I don't know the man and could be all wrong about that, but I doubt it. Now he will use every legal tactic that exists to not own up to that one either. I do think this will be a net win for gun owners regardless, unless something truly wild happens, like a judge instructing the jurors to vote. Why does that sound so familiar? Oh wait...
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I gotta think the fix is in on this. That the law was broken is patently obvious (whether you or I agree with the law or not).

No way the Bidens would go to trial, air the dirty laundry, and take any chance of a conviction. They want a public "exhoneration". Then they can parade around claiming it was all "made up". Hell, they are even prepared to throw Beau's widow, the mother of Joe's grandchildren, under the bus.

If there was any chance of a guilty verdict they would have quietly pled this out a long time ago.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    I gotta think the fix is in on this. That the law was broken is patently obvious (whether you or I agree with the law or not).

No way the Bidens would go to trial, air the dirty laundry, and take any chance of a conviction. They want a public "exhoneration". Then they can parade around claiming it was all "made up". Hell, they are even prepared to throw Beau's widow, the mother of Joe's grandchildren, under the bus.

If there was any chance of a guilty verdict they would have quietly pled this out a long time ago.
    Well, Hunter would seem to be the "Nut" that would crack for you doesn't he?
    If you play this out and embarass the whole family and keep applying pressure, Hunter will lose it and spill the beans. Or he will totally screw up in a major way. He can't handle the pressure.
    That this trial is even happening is a miracle. I remember when this computer was "Russian Disinformation" and Joe Biden said 51 Intelligence Officers agreed that it was "Malarky".
    Well the FBI was forced to investigate and all that "Malarky" turned out to be true, it was his computer. You know what, that Computer has now been accepted as evidence in a Court of Law, and that is the "WIN". That means it's more likely to be accepted again in a court of law as evidence.
    Hunter will hiccup and "F" this whole thing up even further. If Hunter has the potential to incriminate others outside the family, he may die.
    Last edited by Averageman; 06-07-24 at 09:43.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Not an expert on the legal aspects here, but in terms of not having all his personal biz out there, PR, etc, his attorneys should advise him to plead guilty, push for the most lenient sentence the judge can give (which he'd get...) and put it behind fast as possible. I'm assuming this is happening because he decided to plead not guilty. Even if he some how gets away with it, his personal life has been exposed totally.

As bad as I thought his drug, hooker, etc problems were, wow, far worse then I knew after watching that vid I posted. None of that would have come to light had he not decided to go to trial. I suspect the net damage of his attempting to fight it will be far worse than had he taken a deal regardless of how this turns out.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Not an expert on the legal aspects here, but in terms of not having all his personal biz out there, PR, etc, his attorneys should advise him to plead guilty, push for the most lenient sentence the judge can give (which he'd get...) and put it behind fast as possible. I'm assuming this is happening because he decided to plead not guilty. Even if he some how gets away with it, his personal life has been exposed totally.

As bad as I thought his drug, hooker, etc problems were, wow, far worse then I knew after watching that vid I posted. None of that would have come to light had he not decided to go to trial. I suspect the net damage of his attempting to fight it will be far worse than had he taken a deal regardless of how this turns out.
    Yep, and just blame it on the drugs that he was on drugs. The dems would lap that up and canonize him.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Man, the guy lied to get a firearm, used the worst drugs, tried to remove the serial number from the firearm, molested children, took cash from our enemies and yet you people believe he should be fined?
    Some of you guys are feds, right?
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    Man, the guy lied to get a firearm, used the worst drugs, tried to remove the serial number from the firearm, molested children, took cash from our enemies and yet you people believe he should be fined?
    Some of you guys are feds, right?
    Then he should be tried for all those other crimes he committed. The whole family of traitors belong in SuperMax for life (at best). Unlike DJT’s trial, at least he knows what he’s being charged with. Anyone doubt he’ll walk?

Feedback Score

VERDICT - GUILTY

Last edited by Lacos; 06-11-24 at 10:33.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm legit shocked at a guilty verdict...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacos View Post
    Sentencing will be most interesting. As I said before, smartest thing he could have done was taken a guilty plea, and all his personal biz would not have been made public, would have gotten his best deal, likely probation under the circumstances, unless there's some minimum sentencing guidelines exist? If there is, I expect the most lenient sentence allowed.

In the background, I think his father used him as leverage to convince the public he's not a corrupt POTUS and such, and will use that now in his PR. I have no doubts at all Hunter asked his father for help to get him out of that, dad said no.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast