Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Now I'm an AR15 owner, now what?

Feedback Score
    Just read this for the first time. An amazing amount of information all in one place. This should be required reading for new and potential owners. Hell, even old "seasoned" owners probably learned a thing or two. Thank you for taking the time to compile the information.

Feedback Score

Thanks

Great read for an AR newbie. thanks,
    Rick

Feedback Score
    Thank you, gotm4, for taking the time to compile this much needed info into one concise and easy-to-read article. All AR owners and especially newbies like myself need this info. Happy New Year to all.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGinthesky View Post
    Thank you, gotm4, for taking the time to compile this much needed info into one concise and easy-to-read article. All AR owners and especially newbies like myself need this info. Happy New Year to all.
    Thanks. Hopefully book two will be ready soon.
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score

EA lowers

I built my first AR in 1989 after leaving the USMC . Had the fever ever since. In those days , There was not a lot of choices on parts in general. Especially quality parts. Most receivers fit sloppy or military rejects . Quality Parts Bushmaster was top of the line in those days but EA put out a decent receiver, that was the one I ussed to build my first AR it was a A1 carbine. Wish I still had it. It was a Black carbine kit from ? on an EA gray lower
    Last edited by buell37; 01-30-10 at 10:50.

Feedback Score

Just in time

You have answered alot of questions before they were ever asked.....Thanks for shareing...

Feedback Score
    Awesome, thank you. I have only been on this site a week or so, I thought I knew about AR's.......boy was I wrong. I am really enjoying this website. Articles like this are invauable to guys like me....gun guys, prone to thinking we know what we want, just digging into the AR world. I am glad I have not bought my AR yet, this site has opened my eyes to a couple mistakes I WOULD have made.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Great read...thanks! I've learned an incredible amount in a few weeks from this forum.

Feedback Score
    Very Nice.
    Profitable Online Ammunition Business for Sale: http://flippa.com/auctions/89485/Pro...r-with-Organic

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    When I read this post title, I thought, This is exactly my question!

But when I opened it, it didn't answer my question. Can we add to the OP books and resources on how to take apart the AR15 so I can do some mods correctly the first time?

When I find threads on AR books, many dissenters find it untrustworthy.

Any references for a newb?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast