Thread: Thoughts on Demo Optics

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thoughts on Demo Optics

What are your thoughts on buying demo mid-high level reputable optics (1500-2500) from a reputable dealer? Is it worth it to save 300-500 this way or not bother?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Bought several over the years from GTG dealers, no issues. If they don't already address it in the listing, ask if they are display samples, otherwise open-box units, returns, or if they were actually mounted and fired.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Years ago I bought a set of Swarovski 8x42 EL binoculars from SWFA at a considerable discount. They had been a floor demo set at SHOT Show. The only thing wrong with them was they were missing the forward rubber lens covers.

I bought them and have used them for over 25 years and yes, I did buy replacement covers for something like $25.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I figured at the price points I was looking based on my usage (classes, little competition, practice, range-toy) any choice would outlast me, so why not save a few $$ (for ammo) and pick up a demo.

Thank you both, appreciate the responses.

Feedback Score
    If its a durable, quality item, I wouldnt hesitate. Especially if the company has good warranty/CS
    Last edited by MegademiC; 06-10-24 at 08:27.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I bought my Kahles K16i demo from Euro Optics, would not hesitate to do it again.