Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2009 Election Ammo Frenzy...

Feedback Score
    I've got a case or so in the basement, plan to keep saving it up. I don't shoot much in the winter, but make sure that my crap runs (-9 F here today at about 7am)

Slow is smooth. Smooth is fast. Fast is good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
    I think it is pretty unreasonable of you to be mad that a place is out of stock of something when by you own admission you aren't planning on buying it for a few weeks.
    If thats the case, and its just out of stock, then thats fine. I dont care as long as theyll get some in within a couple months. However, if such a good deal is gone forever, then ill be pretty upset, because I thought that was a smoking deal, and it doesnt say out of stock, it says product not found...
    "...any handgun being considered for serious law enforcement or self-defense use should be chambered for a cartridge that has a 4 as its first number and preferably a 5 as the second."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GLP Standard View Post
    However, if such a good deal is gone forever, then ill be pretty upset,...........
    Who says smoking deals have to last forever? If fact, they usually don't. You snooze, you lose.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123