Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Go Stillers...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by taliv View Post
    like i said, i've been a steelers fan forever, and in the end, I'm glad we got one for the other thumb...

but i was ashamed of the way they played today. their ridiculous personal fouls and unsportsmanlike conduct turned what was surely the most exciting superbowl in YEARS into an asterisk game: Superbowl Champs*

granted, they paid for it in penalty yards, but I don't want the best franchise in sports history to turn into a Oakland Raiders or the NBA.

Harrison's return was amazing and he deserves defensive MVP.

he also should have been ejected from the superbowl.

ward throwing punches in the first quarter? totally unacceptable

clark too. (not that the cardinals weren't doing their share in the first half)

i was a little surprised with the defensive schemes. not exactly steelers football.
    sure was exciting though

gotta hand it to the cards' effort in the 4th Q.

a lot of questionable calls though.
    taliv,
    I see you are a man of honor. I see it the same as you. Be a MAN when you play. Do the right thing, even if it is the HARDEST THING. Then, you can be a man of men. Victory, at what cost? Your integrity? Not worth it. Congrats, I guess, Steelers. Most of you played honorably. Those who didn't? Regrets.

taliv, good call!

dog

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutshot John View Post
    That was one of the best football games I've ever seen.

The Cards deserve a lot of credit, they played a full 60 minutes of football.

It didn't do much for my heart, but hey it all came out in the end.
    No Sh1TT!!!

I think I aged 4 years in that game. In my opinion, the Harrison run back was the game. If not for that play, I bet the Cardinals would have come out on top.

Still.... a great game.

Feedback Score
    i think you're right, markm

and if it wasn't for his personal foul, i think they would have given him MVP instead of holmes. turning 10-14 into 17-7 was so huge

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345