Thread: Blade-Tech IWB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Blade-Tech IWB

Does anyone have any experience with these? Any gripes? I have a single AR mag carrier and a paddle holster from them - high quality. I am disenchanted w/ paddle holsters now and want an IWB. Tips or tricks please?

Feedback Score

Holsters

Check out the kydex holsters of all types by Talon tactical. High quality stuff.
    Cold Zero

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I had one for my G26 some time ago. Quality wise, top notch. I went back to the Backwoods Leather one. The leather IWB holsters are more comfortable to wear for me. I carry mine appendix style and the Kydex didn't work for me.
    Even with both attachments(J hook and the loops), it seemed thicker also.

ymmv
    Mark
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score

Blade Tech

I've had my Blade Tech IWB for several years now and find it very comfortable and very well built. I carry a full size USP40 in mine. I would highly recommend this IWB holster. Tips? Wear it alot and practise with it alot. Clean it with warm water and wipe it down dry. Other than that, it's very low maintenance.
    "Most standards are set low to accomodate the bottom feeders of life who lack the personal pride, motivation and determination to rise above the rest." - Paul Howe

Feedback Score
    I have ran one off and on for around 2 years (Glock 19). They are good holsters. Make sure you loctite the screws that hold the holster together, only problem i have ever had.