Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: POF-USA: P-308 Billet Machined Lower W/Ambi-Bolt Release (Pat. Pending)

Feedback Score

POF-USA: P-308 Billet Machined Lower W/Ambi-Bolt Release (Pat. Pending)

HERE'S A PICTURE OF OUR NEW BILLET MACHINED LOWER FOR OUR .308 CAL. GAS PISTON WEAPON SYSTEMS. THE LOWER USES AR-15 LOWER PARTS KIT. THE FRONT PIN IS LONGER AND IS THE ONLY PART OF THE AR-15 LOWER PARTS KIT THAT WON'T WORK WITH OUR LOWER.

IMAGINE OPERATING YOUR WEAPON SYSTEM WITH YOUR TRIGGER FINGER. PULL THE TRIGGER, RELEASE THE MAGAZINE, AND NOW RELEASE THE BOLT WITH YOUR TRIGGER FINGER.

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
    BEST REGARDS,

FRANK
    PATRIOT ORDNACE FACTORY

POF*USA:
    P-308 BILLET MACHINED LOWER RECEIVER FOR OUR GAS PISTON WEAPON SYSTEM. ( BILLET LOWER W/ INTEGRATED TRIGGER GUARD & AMBI-BOLT RELEASE, TANGO DOWN BATTLE GRIP, TIMNEY DROP-IN TRIGGER GROUP, 20 ROUND STEEL MAGAZINE: DPMS ). "PATENT PENDING"

Feedback Score
    Frank

I'm positive you have a copy of my FFL on file (Hallmark Enterprises), you could send serial number 2006-00002 to us for a second opinion.

Looks real good, I've been holding off on a .308 AR type platform waiting for your piston rifle so keep us up to date on its progress.
    Steve
    Hallmark Small Arms
    FFL/SOT
    Richmond, VA.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-HSA
    Frank

I'm positive you have a copy of my FFL on file (Hallmark Enterprises), you could send serial number 2006-00002 to us for a second opinion.

Looks real good, I've been holding off on a .308 AR type platform waiting for your piston rifle so keep us up to date on its progress.

MORE UPDATES COMING SOON.

Feedback Score
    I'd like to see everything operated by the trigger finger; I thought it was a good idea how the XM8 tried to do this, and I believe Bushmaster's .308 had an ambidextrous trigger-finger bolt release.

However, Frank, I'm not seeing in your photo what you're referring to. Am I missing something?

John
    "The matter is summed up for every person alive: Either submit, or live under the suzerainty of Islam, or die." — Osama bin Laden

Feedback Score
    Will like to hear more as time allows.. I have a Pvt Pyle look as I'm typing this! cool deal POF!

DT!
    "when the innocent are being slaughtered, you know a great evil exists... "

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I dig it. Glad you went the DPMS route. Can't wait until the uppers are released with the DD Lite rails.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh-L
    I dig it. Glad you went the DPMS route. Can't wait until the uppers are released with the DD Lite rails.
    Are you serious? I think I just found my next build. Way to go POF! I've really been jonesing for a nice 308 AR.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I don't know if they will have DD rails, that was just something I was wishing for. He said his piston .308 upper will be out soon though. Hopefully with DD or LT rails.

Feedback Score
    HERE'S A PICTURE OF THE LEFT SIDE OF THE RECEIVER AND OUR COMPLETE
    P-308 MID-LENGHT 16.5" GAS PISTON WEAPON SYSTEM.
    IT SHOWS OUR PATENT PENDING POF-USA "AMBI-BOLT RELEASE LEVER",
    WHICH WORKS GREAT FOR BOTH LEFT AND RIGHT HANDED SHOOTERS.
    HOPE YOU ENJOY THE PICTURE.
    BEST REGARDS,

FRANK
    www.POF-USA.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grendelizer
    I'd like to see everything operated by the trigger finger; I thought it was a good idea how the XM8 tried to do this, and I believe Bushmaster's .308 had an ambidextrous trigger-finger bolt release.

However, Frank, I'm not seeing in your photo what you're referring to. Am I missing something?

John
    JOHN,

HOPE ALL IS WELL.
    WE ADDED A PICTURE OF OUR PATENT PENDING POF-USA,
    "AMBI-BOLT RELEASE LEVER".
    HERE'S ANOTHER PICTURE. HOPE YOU ENJOY.
    BEST REGARDS,

FRANK
    www.POF-USA.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast