Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't be this guy!!!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    guns dont kill people, guns kill toilets.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I agree with Iraqguns Kahr pistols have firing pin safeties which keep the pistol from firing if dropped.

More than likely he was playing with it with his finger on the trigger and had an ND not an AD.
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    this happened to a co-worker last summer,,fumbled glock 17,caught by trigger---kaboom with nothing injured but pride.----let them fall!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

True story ...

In 1995 I was the 'Key Accounts Manager' at a security firm mostly night watchmen - key turners some armed most not.
    This one moron who if you had seen him you'd realize his
    'big bones'/thyroid problems lead to his 300lb+ disorder or he just never missed a chance to stuff his pie hole. He was sitting in a small guard shack just a door a chair and of course his television and he is 'reclined' playing with his .38 snub and when he was attempting to level his chair his massive weight forced him to seek leverage which he found by jamming the muzzle into the seat between his legs and 'BLAM' shot himself in the foot at an unarmed post and tried to get workcomp...
    Some people should never be allowed to handle a pistol, and as it turned out the gun was 'hot' since the owner of the company did a thorough investigation after the fact to cover his butt since the morons family was suing him and found this guy was using an incorrect middle initial which an NCIC discovered and he should have never been given the job in the first place - typical BHO supporter lies lies lies ...

Michael
    The things we own end up owning us ...

If experience is the best teacher then pain is the best experience ! ...MRG

LUKE 22:35

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The truly sad part about this is that people will remember the idiot far longer than next guy who actually stops a crime.
    [I]Life is Hard, It is even Harder if You are Stupid.
    John Wayne[/I]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12