Thread: C4Grant. Question on S.P.O.T.

Feedback Score

C4Grant. Question on S.P.O.T.

Hi. I am interested in the S.P.O.T. scope. How does it compare to the real Aimpoint? I know at this pricepoint it will not be as good but I figure if you carry it you have found some value in it. What size is the dot? 4 moa? Will an Aimpoint rubber cover be adaptable to it? I have a 50 dollar Bushnell Scopechief red dot right now and it kinda sucks. Will this be alot better? I am not LE or Spec Ops. I just want a decent red dot that I can afford right now. Will that mount co-witness with a Matech ok? What is the turn around time when you order one?
    Thanks,
    MD

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike01ta
    Hi. I am interested in the S.P.O.T. scope. How does it compare to the real Aimpoint? I know at this pricepoint it will not be as good but I figure if you carry it you have found some value in it. What size is the dot? 4 moa? Will an Aimpoint rubber cover be adaptable to it? I have a 50 dollar Bushnell Scopechief red dot right now and it kinda sucks. Will this be alot better? I am not LE or Spec Ops. I just want a decent red dot that I can afford right now. Will that mount co-witness with a Matech ok? What is the turn around time when you order one?
    Thanks,
    MD
    They are a quality optic, but do not compare to the Aimpoint IMHO. The dot can be had in 3MOA or 6MOA.

I don't think the Aimpoint cover would fit and really don't know why you want to use it anyway.

It will co-witness with any BUIS. I have them in stock now and can get them out in a day.

C4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant
    I don't think the Aimpoint cover would fit and really don't know why you want to use it anyway.
    C4
    i just thought a nice FDE cover would be cool. thanks for answering the other questions also.