Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plastic Ammo Boxes

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefelix View Post
    eguns has 100 round boxes for 2.29 each or if you buy 11 it is 2.18 each comes in smoke and clear...https://eguns.com/sPearCat/1-4.woa/1...5o7nicufVOa1a0
    Currently out of stock though I hope to get more in shortly. If you want them get the request in soon as I may not carry these much longer. Since I offer flat rate shipping, a lot of inexpensive boxes gets heavy and expensive to ship but there is no real profit margin to cover it. I started selling them as an add on to loading presses as including a few boxes in with the press stuff does not cost much if anything extra. Shipping large numbers of boxes standalone it appears is a lot of work for little profit. Having said all that, if you want them, they are still for sale and I should have some more shortly. But once I make this final order, if I decide to discontinue the boxes, I'll sell what I have and otherwise won't be getting more in so get your orders in now so I know how many to get in.

The boxes I have (carry) are Berrys btw.

Chad
    Last edited by chadbag; 01-28-09 at 16:54.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleStacker45 View Post
    I've been using the frankford arsenal flip tops. They seem fine but the pistol ones I got cracked fairly quickly. I have some 12 year old dillon pistol ones that are still holding up. Wy not by surplus ammo cans?

Mule
    The Frankford ones use a more brittle plastic so unless you are in arizona or florida or elsewhere where it stays warm most of the time I would pass on these as they do crack more easily
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thefelix View Post
    eguns has 100 round boxes for 2.29 each or if you buy 11 it is 2.18 each comes in smoke and clear...https://eguns.com/sPearCat/1-4.woa/1...5o7nicufVOa1a0
    Argh. I just paid $2.75 each for the same thing directly from Berry's.

At least shipping was free from Berry's, once I threw in some other stuff and got my order up over $50...

Bimmer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12