Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Movin' Over

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    Excellent addition to the site, glad to see IP's bringing on knowledgeable individuals to join us.

I moved over as well. And who the heck let this guy be a moderator over here?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
    I moved over as well.
    Excellent news!!!!

And who the heck let this guy be a moderator over here?
    They needed the "bad cop", apparently I fit the role.
    Last edited by SHIVAN; 01-21-09 at 14:10.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Glad to see all of you here. Doubly so since I think I know why. Speaks very highly of all of you.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Glad to see all of you here. Doubly so since I think I know why. Speaks very highly of all of you.
    Agreed, I followed that situation, and was only reminded of why I quit spending any significant time there.

Bob

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    DrJSW,

Welcome.

I have read your posts on an ongoing thread on this web site reference short barrels and 147gr 9mm loads.

Expertise and common sense are a great combination. Looking forward to your thoughts in up coming threads.

What ever you reasons for leaving Tactical Forums might be, they are yours, and yours alone. It speaks volumes about your character that you come hear without ranting or mud slinging about the other forum, and those involved with it.

Once again, welcome.

Beat Trash

Feedback Score
    Im new here also and a transplant from TF. Im a reserve LEO and Im here to learn from experts like DOCGKR or others with an informed opinion. I definitely appreciate the opportunity so thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    Welcome guys. I look forward to reading your future informative posts.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    Though not new here, I have joined DrJSW on the pilgramige from "over there". It is kind of a shame in a way. My first post anywhere was on that forum. There are still some great guys there. Of course there are other places I can hit them up.

Welcome DrJSW!

Now that we have two Docs over here...It hurts when I do this...

Feedback Score
    Gentlemen and ladies...

I am overwhelmed by the warm reception you've given me. Thank you.

Again, I've held the firm opinion for many years that the more I have come to know, the more I realize I have so much yet to learn. One of my personal heroes, Albert Einstein, wrote something along those lines. I wish I could quote it directly. But I'm getting old and stupid, and can't swashbuckle as I used to, personal-quotes-wise...

The study of terminal ballistic effects is of enormous importance to the guys and gals who wear the badge and wear black, blue, brown& tan, but bleed red when things go wrong. No less is the need for legally armed non-LEO citizens to know where and how to place their bullets when exigent circumstances arise, as is their right under the Constitution and the Common Law upon which our courts are based.

Enough pontification.

I am very tired. The last three months of my life have been the most harrowing I have ever experienced, and my abrupt transplantation to this forum seems to me to be consistent with the other uprootings I've had to fight through.

G.K. Chesterton wrote this: "Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous."

I believe in God, and I believe Chesterton got it right. I am not here without a purpose. Gentlemen and ladies, I expect we are setting out on an Interesting Journey. Let's see what happens, shall we?
    Last edited by DrJSW; 01-22-09 at 01:21.

Feedback Score
    Hear hear!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast