Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 2009 SHOT show pictorial by SMGLee: Orlando or Bust!!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Will there be an Aimpoint thread?

At least she was there...

"The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts." Justice Robert Jackson, WV St. Board of Education v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624 (1943)

"I don’t care how many pull ups and sit ups you can do. I care that you can move yourself across the ground with a fighting load and engage the enemy." Max Velocity

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Does anyone know which VFG this is?

Thanks,
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by SMGLee View Post
    HK MR556 at SHOT....

Insight's LED weapon light with their rifle kit.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Chen,

Wanted to say thank you for the SHOT coverage and pics. Your work with this is my most anticipated net event every time.

Also, if I'm not mistaken I take it that's a .30 cal. Beta C in that downside up M14 on the Troy Hummer?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
    At least she was there...

FJB of Aimpoint did not allow me to take pictures.....Maybe its because I had an EOTech(whom got me in the show) badge on me, or he just didn't like me much....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Chen,

Wanted to say thank you for the SHOT coverage and pics. Your work with this is my most anticipated net event every time.

Also, if I'm not mistaken I take it that's a .30 cal. Beta C in that downside up M14 on the Troy Hummer?
    Thank you for your kind words and Yes it is a M14 Beta....
    Last edited by SMGLee; 01-24-09 at 16:47.

Feedback Score

Exclamation I like the phtos

I like the AR expecially the gal holding it.

Feedback Score
    Chen,

thanks a lot for taking us to shot again.
    I will keep you up with the IWA-Stuff in March.

Thanks.
    saty safe.

Cheers,

Gunner

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Bae displayed an unique helpmet system

BE Meyers at SHOT....

BE Meyer's 50cal suppressor.

reverse threading on the coupler so the flash hider will tighten down on itself during fire.

Just in case you want to wire it for security.

Various falsh hider for various caliber..

BE Meyer's answer to Insight's AN-PEQ15

Metal body and construction to withstand much more punishment than the PEQ15.

Capable of green visible laser, and IR...

Non-Lethal green laser...eye safe from 18m out....it was demostrated in Iraq to be able to cause a driver to stop his car from 400m away.

Mr. Meyer did a demo for me, he shot the green laser at me from across the hall and I could barely see or fight through the laser beam.
    Last edited by SMGLee; 01-26-09 at 14:20.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Samsonat SHOT

Samson's AK rails

A very interesting AR accessory, a multi-tool embedded inside a grip. the photo shows a Egro grip, but this can also be fitted to any standard A2 grips.

Even a Magpul MIAD grip conversion is under development. It will not have the bottom plate, instead the tool will fit inside the MIAD grip.

Front sight adjustment tool and a broke shell extractor.

Housing for broken sheel extractor and bolt and carrier carbon scraper.
    You can check your feed lip integraty....

and fix it at the same time with this tool.

Kit include feed lip gauge, and repair fixture, barrel bore cleaning cable and brush, broken shell extractor, screw driver, carbon scraper for bolt and carrier.
    Last edited by SMGLee; 01-26-09 at 14:29.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wilcox at SHOT

Helment mounted strobe with three separate light source strobe..and multiple strobe functionalities.

The latest three holes helmet mount.

Wilcox multi-function verticle grip with remote switch for both laser and visible light. no more switch pads all over the place, you can control your light and laser from your verticle grip.

Specially made wiring to connect your Surefire to your Wilcox grip.

Thermal night vision

folding verticle grip with bi-pod build in.

You can also remove the bi-pod assembly and turn the cavity inside the grip into a storage.
    Last edited by SMGLee; 01-26-09 at 17:13.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SMGLee View Post
    FJB of Aimpoint did not allow me to take pictures.....Maybe its because I had an EOTech(whom got me in the show) badge on me, or he just didn't like me much....LOL

Maybe its because Freddie was there with the president of Aimpoint when you asked to take pictures of their product while wearing an EoTech badge........more of a situational awareness failure than Freddie not liking you...........us Aimpoint guys like you in a funny sort of way...... Nice pics by the way.
    "Cpl ##### is condescending and abrassive towards coworks who don't follow directions" my favorite evaluation quote........if I'm like that at work, you should see me on the internet .

"Even if I order you to trim your mustache, you're going to totally ignore me, huh".-another favorite supervisor "discussion".

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast