Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2009 SHOT show pictorial by SMGLee: Orlando or Bust!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Freddie and another gentleman with shaved head was behind the counter, I did not see Aimpoint boss near by, met the man once a few years ago, seem like a great guy. but I did not see him at the time. Situation awareness! Maybe, maybe not.

I like you Aimpoint guys in a funny sort way too.

Nice booth girl by the way
    Last edited by SMGLee; 01-27-09 at 01:36.

Feedback Score
    Chen, great pics as usual and many thanks. Did you get a chance to check out the Para-ZM long-stroke piston AR offering at their booth? Thanks,

Stan
    "In God we trust, everyone else keep your hands where we can see them."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SMGLee View Post
    Freddie and another gentleman with shaved head was behind the counter, I did not see Aimpoint boss near by, met the man once a few years ago, seem like a great guy. but I did not see him at the time. Situation awareness! Maybe, maybe not.

I like you Aimpoint guys in a funny sort way too.

Nice booth girl by the way
    Chen,
    +1 on NYETI comments. Seriously we like you...in a funny sort of way, but definitely not in a Don't Ask Don't Tell sort of way.

FYI on SA. The guy with the beard standing in front of me when you asked was the President of Aimpoint. While I know what you are doing...a little tough explaining why I am letting the guy with an EO badge take pictures. No personal offense mean't, cause I did bust your stones a bit when I said no, but it was purely professional.

S/F

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FJB View Post
    Chen,
    +1 on NYETI comments. Seriously we like you...in a funny sort of way, but definitely not in a Don't Ask Don't Tell sort of way.

FYI on SA. The guy with the beard standing in front of me when you asked was the President of Aimpoint. While I know what you are doing...a little tough explaining why I am letting the guy with an EO badge take pictures. No personal offense mean't, cause I did bust your stones a bit when I said no, but it was purely professional.

S/F

Copy that. he looked very differnt from three years ago when Paul introduced me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by uspopo View Post
    Chen, great pics as usual and many thanks. Did you get a chance to check out the Para-ZM long-stroke piston AR offering at their booth? Thanks,

Stan
    Stan,

this is all the pictures i got a chance to take. I did not make it to ZM weapons. sorry!

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the pics Lee!!

Any news on the S&W piston rifle? Price/availability time frame??
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Thumbs up

Wish the SHOT Show would come to Pittsburgh, and our expansive, over-priced, union-built, David L. Lawrence Convention Center (same place they had the 2004 NRA Convention). Although if it were THIS week, it might go over like a lead souffle, between the media and the 'perfeshunal' rabble-rousers...
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    Excellent as usual.

Feedback Score
    Sweet pics Chen!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FJB View Post
    Chen,

S/F
    As an aside, I love that you guys have the tall spacer for the Micro now!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast