Quote Originally Posted by thmpr View Post
    Price range?
    also

i may missed post but barrel length?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Skang View Post
    also

i may missed post but barrel length?
    My guess is that it will be competitively priced with the LaRue OSR ($2,500?).

The magazine article I previously mentioned indicated LMT's .308 offering will come with a 16" barrel.

Wolverine93

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    i am no expert.

shouldn't .308 get 18" at minimum?

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I do believe that eventually you will have an option on what length barrel you can get as it has a quick change barrel... the barrel length they will release first is going to be the one that they saw the most interest in on their survey that they did when they started talking about building the rifle... also if 16 is good for 5.56 it is more than adequate for 7.62... also look at other rifles that are or are going to be on the market... namely KAC and they have 16" avaliable... and to be honest I can't think of a 7.62 AR manufacturer that offers an 18" barrel.

But to be honest it doesn't matter as it will have a quick change barrel and you will eventually be able to get a different barrel, and they allowed their potential customers decide what they wanted to see them offer...

Anyway I digress.... Just my 2 cents
    Last edited by Sierrahotel83; 11-26-09 at 07:40.
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by shrockster View Post
    I do believe that eventually you will have an option on what length barrel you can get as it has a quick change barrel... the barrel length they will release first is going to be the one that they saw the most interest in on their survey that they did when they started talking about building the rifle... also if 16 is good for 5.56 it is more than adequate for 7.62... also look at other rifles that are or are going to be on the market... namely KAC and they have 16" avaliable... and to be honest I can't think of a 7.62 AR manufacturer that offers an 18" barrel.

But to be honest it doesn't matter as it will have a quick change barrel and you will eventually be able to get a different barrel, and they allowed their potential customers decide what they wanted to see them offer...

Anyway I digress.... Just my 2 cents
    Thats about as right on as it gets. Spoke with LMT again, and they are thinking around a MSRP of $2500, and the initial offering to sport a 16 incher. My feeling is it's not designed to be a super precision gun, but they will offer different barrels.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Someone over on TOS posted that LMT won the UK Mod bid for a 7.62x51 semiauto precision rifle and it sounds like it is the 7.62 MRP. Does anyone have any info to this effect?

Feedback Score
    If that is true then congrats to LMT.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    and to be honest I can't think of a 7.62 AR manufacturer that offers an 18" barrel.
    Noveske.

Feedback Score
    ...and to be honest I can't think of a 7.62 AR manufacturer that offers an 18" barrel.
    LWRCI REPR

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast