Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: LMT 7.62 MRP

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietShootr View Post
    My dealer has 75+ LMTs on the shelf right now....
    Damn, why can't I have a gun store like that in my neck of the woods?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKocher View Post
    Damn, why can't I have a gun store like that in my neck of the woods?
    Come on over...he has MRP CQB piston guns in stock, REPRs, LMT uppers, lowers, parts... More LMTs than he has shelf space for.

Feedback Score
    Can you have it just like it sits? You guys can't have the 20-round mags, right?
    20 rds, no. Center fire semi auto rifle mags are generally limited to 5 round mags. So I'll be limited to 5. With the price of 7.62/.308, I can't see that being a huge detractor. If the world goes to shit, and the rules change, I can always unpin my mags. It is however the mags that are regulated, not the firearm, so with AR15s, we can have 10 round mags, as long as they are the RRA LAR15 "PISTOL" mag.
    Last edited by CCFP; 03-27-10 at 23:01.
    CGN Rotorwing_Savior

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by F.C.III View Post
    The first deliveries are supposed to go out last week. No one has one yet to my knowledge. I hope you are right. But knowing LMT I kinda doubt it.
    Do you have to pay an import tax living in Canada?
    Import tax, no. My dealer set a price when they became aware they could acquire some. The time line seems to be the same as yours. Since then our dollar has improved against yours. I'm hoping my original price will fall a little. I'll still have to pay 13%, just as though I'd purchased it in Ontario, which I did.
    Last edited by CCFP; 03-27-10 at 23:01.
    CGN Rotorwing_Savior

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCFP View Post
    20 rds, no. Center fire semi auto rifle mags are generally limited to 5 round mags. So I'll be limited to 5. With the price of 7.62/.308, I can't see that being a huge detractor. If the world goes to shit, and the rules change, I can always unpin my mags. It is however the mags that are regulated, not the firearm, so with AR15s, we can have 10 round mags, as long as they are the RRA LAR15 "PISTOL" mag.
    And as inexpensive as PMAGs are, I could see laying in a good supply of full-capacity ones somewhere Just In Case. Pin ten of em for range mags, and off you go. Plus, are you telling me in that entire godforsaken north wasteland you can't find somewhere to go shoot that someone would have to drive 100 miles to get to where they could even HEAR you?

Feedback Score
    And as inexpensive as PMAGs are, I could see laying in a good supply of full-capacity ones somewhere Just In Case. Pin ten of em for range mags, and off you go. Plus, are you telling me in that entire godforsaken north wasteland you can't find somewhere to go shoot that someone would have to drive 100 miles to get to where they could even HEAR you?
    I wouldn't call it a godforsaken wasteland. I'd be more likely to call it "God's Country". It's kind of pure, and unspoiled. As for unlawful mags, well, I'd kinda be ****in' myself in tbe ass with that.
    CGN Rotorwing_Savior

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCFP View Post
    I wouldn't call it a godforsaken wasteland. I'd be more likely to call it "God's Country". It's kind of pure, and unspoiled. As for unlawful mags, well, I'd kinda be ****in' myself in tbe ass with that.
    I'm busting your balls - Someplace with no people for a hundred miles would be a little slice of heaven...if it weren't cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627