Thread: WOA or Noveske

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

WOA or Noveske

So I have been mulling over a SBR build and not sure what barrel to go with I know alot of people will say Noveske and I am leaning that way but I know it can be hit or miss when trying to get a barrel from him or a supplier. So what would you choose and why? Oh and the other is White Oak Armament.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    What about a LMT complete 10.5 inch upper. I have about 3k rounds through mine now without any malfuctions.

I have no experience with the Noveske barrels, but if you are shooting a 10 inch gun I would assume you won't be shooting Palma matches with it.

I have shot mine out to 150 yards and found that it shoots minute of gong every time.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild
    So I have been mulling over a SBR build and not sure what barrel to go with I know alot of people will say Noveske and I am leaning that way but I know it can be hit or miss when trying to get a barrel from him or a supplier. So what would you choose and why? Oh and the other is White Oak Armament.
    Scan the boards, especially on the TOS. There is a 10.5 Noveske, chrome-lined, going for sale right now.

WOA, Noveske, LMT - All will do very well, and you'll be hard pressed to be able to tell the difference.

Feedback Score
    < broken record >

For a defensive carbine You will never know the difference between a WOA/Wilson or a Noveske/Pac Nor.

</ broken record >

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    What is your intended use for this rifle, and is the added expense of either of these barrels really all that productive for your intended purposes?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have no experience with the WOAs, but I do have a Noveske 12 1/2" Crusader that has performed very well and was certainly worth the wait.

Feedback Score
    White Oak Armament Recon 16".
    "If we ever forget that we're One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan