Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul ACS

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Magpul ACS

Anyone else in love with the Magpul ACS after playing around with it at SHOT (or whenever you first saw it)?

Magpul travel kit...
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Anyone else in love with the Magpul ACS after playing around with it at SHOT (or whenever you first saw it)?
    Yes...very much so. I'm much more interested in the ACS than the MBUS or other new goodies (though the sling plate/sling is pretty slick).
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Now THAT is a travel kit!

"Sir, could you please place your lower receiver in the overhead luggage area? The pilot says we are heading for some turbulence, and has turned on the fasten seatbelt sign."

Feedback Score
    Wish I was there, but this one is definitely one that's worthy of being "fit to be tried"!

Feedback Score
    I guess I could play the "order it fromt he distributor and see if it shows up before my OD UBR game...sigh...

Slow is smooth. Smooth is fast. Fast is good.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm seriously considering getting one, as soon as my dealer gets in one for me to actually hold it.

I simply cannot afford an UBR, much as I would like to have one. The ACS looks like it would be perfect for me, at a good price point.

I'm also getting a set of their handguards and maybe the sling plate...and I'll get a rear MBUS sometime if I can scrape enough money for a nice Aimpoint...

Feedback Score
    I saw it at the Shot Show. I was going to put a CTR on my new build but may wait for the ACR now.

Feedback Score
    The ACS looks like a great piece of functional kit. I'll get one as soon as they become available.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    When can I get one or two of them?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Magul ACS with new optional pad.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast