Page 125 of 231 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2307

Thread: A little Humor

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Well, we all know how that feels, but if she does manage to get a burn, I'll kiss it better...
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What’s the difference between a woman with PMS and a terrorist?

You can negotiate with a terrorist.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    LOL...

Yeah, but 5 days later... he's still a terrorist... and 5 days later you can get your lady back...

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    LOL...

Yeah, but 5 days later... he's still a terrorist... and 5 days later you can get your lady back...

You want to think about that one...?

How many terrorists ever bring up crap you did from seven years before?

"You bastard, you forgot our six month anniversary because you were off gallivanting with your friends!"
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Continuing on that theme - an oldy -

Wanna know who loves you more? Put your spouse and your dog in the trunk of a car and drive around for an hour. When you open the trunk, who's happy to see you?

It is kind of like I told my wife a couple years after we were married - she told me she thought I cared more about Vladimir (my male Boxer) than her, because I went to see him before I came into the house to see her. I told her 'well, you smile at me and say "Hi" whereas Vladimir runs in circles and pees, why don't you try that?'

I like sleeping on the couch, it's like camping.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Bright idea: I think I'll go out in the street, and get in front of a moving semi truck to try to stop it with my body...

Reality: "I almost got run over."

Obvious conclusion: "****ing lunatic, wouldn't stop."

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    They get a very up close lesson in physics literally before their very eyes,
    About how several thousand pounds moving will not stop on a dime instantly like a few thousand pounds,
    And conclude the driver is a lunatic.

I submit the possibility that getting in front of a vechicle that heavy with that much torque and not understanding it is going to lurch forward without noticing a couple of people when the clutch is released and not be able to stop instantly is the actual lunacy going on here.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    They get a very up close lesson in physics literally before their very eyes,
    About how several thousand pounds moving will not stop on a dime instantly like a few thousand pounds,
    And conclude the driver is a lunatic.

I submit the possibility that getting in front of a vechicle that heavy with that much torque and not understanding it is going to lurch forward without noticing a couple of people when the clutch is released and not be able to stop instantly is the actual lunacy going on here.
    And these are the same assholes that protest to abort human babies.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    And these are the same assholes that protest to abort human babies.
    Yes, this is one I could never figure out. They protest to save whales and chickens but believe killing their own babies is a right.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 125 of 231 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast